Monday, December 25, 2006

~ Paddington's Pancakes ~

Paddington Pancakes are yummy-licious~~
I went to 1u today since we had to drop my sister at the Curve...
So yeap...have been wanting to eat Paddington Pancakes since i heard it was yummy and saw some pictures of the food there....
Walk walk walk ........damn damn many people....Christmas mar.....Paddington's House of Pancakes...is officially a super hard place to find!!! I was so the frust cos i couldn't find the place (at first) and there were so so many people (me no like crowds)...........almost gave up...when miraculously (fine lar, not miracle, just lots of walking)....came in front of the shop....finally! But hesitated cos heard that its pricey....i was happy cos i found the shop.....fine lar..i went in to eat all the same...

And the food??

Total yummy-ness!!!!!

I was so spoilt for choice......so i end up ordering 2 savoury pancakes and 1 sweet pancake....and shared it between me n my family...yummy~ Anyone who intends to belanja me for whatever reason.....you can put Paddington's House of Pancakes on your list!

Erm......did not do much of shopping...too much people...mood-spoilers!!

No comments: