Wednesday, December 27, 2006

~ Starbucks with bruise ~

OUCH~!

Something totally embarassing and painful happened yesterday!

I shall keep the suspense till the end...to start the story, i went out to yumcha with Sam yesterday...our much-missed Starbucks moment...so yeap...was supposed to meet Sam at Starbucks Centrepoint at one pm....but unfortunately...very unfortunatetly...i was late (SORRY SAM! But 15 minutes oni mar...and its a gurl's right to be late...right??? HEE~!) Anyway....i ordered my usual Hazelnut Hot Chocolate and he ordered his Green Tea Frappucino...we just sat there and started talking....he kept bugging me to go for 1st intake.....but again..sorry...i'm adamant on 2nd intake.......mwehehehehe...i'll still miss you guys and we could always hangout! We continued talking for an hour when my mom called...and i had to go.....and here is where the intial suspense jumps in...I FELL DOWN FROM THE STAIRS!!!!!! *evie's tomato red face*........gosh...the embarassment....AND THE PAIN!!! It wasn't that painful when i fell....i could still walk to the car...but when i sat down.........it was like damn pain!!! (note the exaggeration..hee) And now i am left with a blue black on both my knees.......which isn't such a big deal since i've gotten way way worse blue-blacks before (hint: Leaderhsip Camp)...so yea...my Starbucks Moment ended with a bruise....hee~!

Went to cut my hair after that..........miss my long lengths....no actually i don't very miss it.....my hair feels lighter and less tangles now although i personally think i look better with extra lengths....mwehehehe!

Today..........is.....................a..........very...........unproductive day................but its fine with me to be unproductive....lazing around is my favourite past time besides sleeping, meeting up with friends and shopping...............heee!!

So thats it....not much interesting stuff when it comes to Evie...mweheeheh~

No comments: