Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year's Eve & New Year's Day

Owhkieler...i know i damn long never update my blog ddi...lazy mar...but anyway, here i am updating..so don't marah marah...hee~

For New Year Eve's, I was in Port Dickson...i went there on the 30th.....to this place called Tiara Beach Resort...my aunt has a place there so its like a family gathering sort of thing..there's a waterpark, the beach is like damn far away...owh! and go kart!!! whee~ (extreme park not so far away mer) Anyways, i'll just elaborate abit on my 3 days there lar:

30th - Reached Tiara Beach damn late...what to do? Have to wait for dad mer...so when reach there its like late evening ddi....once reached, had dinner since i was starved throughout the journey.......went to the Games Room....played arcade games and karaoke...hee~
31st - Went swimming in the morning....had a terrible migraine the night before and my youngest bro did not make it easier for me to sleep by kicking me in the bed.....ish~! After swimming..had steamboat for lunch..lots of it! Walked around some more....looked at the admin decorating the place for night's celebration.....went go-karting at about 2....TOTAL FUN-NESS!!!!!! It was more fun than going with Shyuan because i did not have to worry bout Kah Meng and Jian langgar-ing me when they race........but go karting is still the best with them....i miss you people~~~~~ After go-karting (only one round!! sobs~!), went back to resort...damn sleepy..so fell asleep......after dinner, went down to the pavillion and celebrated New Year....damn sien lor...the only ppl who were high were me, my cuzzie sis and my mum....they have horrible audience....tsk tsk~~ Owh! I am destined to be a lightbulb....why? Because besides being a lightbulb to my friends...i was lightbulb to my own parents......don't ask me to elaborate..cukup menyedihkan owhkay?
1st Jan- Had breakfast in the resort's restaurant........horrible! Food choices limited...and food wasn't really cook..........brainless bimbos~ after that..i went back to sleep....HEE~! was so damn sleepy mar...wake up at 8am........by the time i woke up from my morning nap...it was time to go home....packed.....took family photos...and left the place...stopped at Extreme Park on the way back for 1 round of go-karting...whee~! But masih tak puas lar.....hee~

New Year's Day
After coming back from PD, had late lunch with family...went back and rest...then got ready to go to Xiang's New Year Party.....haven't seen those peeps in a long time...except Stef lar.....so yeap....went to Stef's hse around 5.30.....but couldn't leave cause her car was not there..so we decided to go fetch Chris first with Stef's uncle's car.....her aussie accent so cute!!!! hee~! Fetch her back to Stef's hse....and turn to Yin's hse to fecth her......after a while in Stef's hse watching the video of her family trip to Beijing (The tour guide had horrible english..imagine Panda Zoo became Panda Zhu....wth?).....her car came back and we left for Xiang's hse....reached his condo...he brought us to some deserted carpark...hee~ And then walked to the park....damn windy lar.........Sheen was there ddi and she started scolding us for being late...not my fault....i mean...i was with Stef..hee~ Damn cute lar the way she complain and complain..........mweheheheh! Jing came a while later and he and Xiang tried startign the fire...while we gurls..just stood there watching them...and make a whole lotta noise...mwehehehhe! It started drizzling later....so we had to move under the shade............Danny joined us after that....was good to see him again.............the fire soon got started and we started BBQ-ing.....there was so much food!! Fried meehoon. satay, hotdogs, chicken wings, lamb chop...and drinks were aplenty too.......ice lemon tea, coke, sprite, mineral water, sparkling juice........Wen came abit later...we ate and cakap cakap cakap cakap cakap..........my gawd~ we really talk about everything under the sun!! Heee~! I think it was about 11.30 when we left....sighz....good times~~~~

Btw..i have a few confessions to make:

Confession Part 1:
I am so so so so so so so so so gonna dread February....no...not cause of Valentine's Day....but because so many of my close friends are leaving me!!! SOBS~! Wen's leaving...Stef's leaving...Mell's leaving.................SO SO SO SO SO SO SO the saddening...............................i so hate parting.................SOBS~

Confession Part 2:
To those who have been having the idea of Sam being my boyfriend...*cough* Zhen Sern *cough*........he's not owhkay......he's my really good friend and a nice guy...hee~! So stop asking my friends if he's my bf or not lar...if i get bf i'll tell you kie.....if i don't say anything means i no bf lar....better explain now..after Sam kenot get gf blame me pulak....hee~ Sam~~~ you won't be so mean kan?

Confession Part 3:
I have grown fat...owh gawd~!
Hee~ Randomness........

Thats all lar i guess....you don't want too much of my life to be so public kan??? mwehehehehe!

No comments: