Saturday, January 20, 2007

FUNNY!!!!!

GAWD...........

I HAVE NEVER BEEN AMUSED IN SUCH A LONG TIME DDI!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I DROVE A CAR UP A SLOPE TODAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You know why its so funny????

Because:

Does Evie know how to change gears?

NO~

Does Evie know how to balance the clutch and accelerator?

NO~

Has Evie driven on the straight road before?

NO!

I mean...........this is just so amusing........Christine and I had the laughs of our life watching each other trying to even handle the steering wheel.....MWEHEHEHEHEEH! This kinda reminds me of the time where I was trying more.... like being forced to....to drive Jian's car in the parking lot of our hotel when we went to PD....remember how scary it was Shyuan??? Now imagine that...and me driving up the slope.....MWEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I'm sorry if you people think i am so crappy that i can laugh at something so dangerous....BUT IT IS JUST SO HILLARIOUS!!!!! I don't exactly know why its hillarious...i just couldn't stop laughing!! MWEHEHEHEE~ dats good mar..better then me emo-ing...

My bengkel kursu today was absolutely boredom..lucky got Chris to teman me...we were chatting and laughing....but being the good students we were....we "paid attention" in class and did not really talk..........we were busy sms-ing or staring into space...hee!.....Lucky we manage to slip away early....told you having an instructor with you rocks~..........hee!

No comments: