Wednesday, January 17, 2007

AAARGGHHH!!!

AAARGGGH!!!

I wanna cry ddi~~~~

SobS!!!






I got 45/50 for my UNDANG!!!!

HEE~!~

I wanna cry cause....i'm so proud of myself!! And also embarassed for failing the first time...

HEE~!~

Owh well...going for my bengkel this Saturday with Christine! Yaye~~~ No need to feel bored.....imagine 6 hours without being able to talk................i can't even stand an hour keeping quiet....

So, you ask...why did i pass the second time yet failed the first time????

ANSWER:

I WASN'T DAT NERVOUS

I have to admitlar..the night before was nervewracking...Stef tried to psych me into thinking i would pass...she even tried reverse psychology...which did not work..hee~! I smsed Zhan Shuo Kor in the middle of the night asking for help...bet he was rolling his eyes when he read my msg...hee~
Anyway...i decided not to think so much about it before i go to sleep so i won't feel pressured or nervous and end up with a panic disorder......i divert my thoughts to other stuff which were still mind-boggling as well so it din help much...=_=''...................Woke up super early while i waited for my instructor to fetch me....she came about 7.20...and we headed to the place..i think its called "MySpeed Petaling Jaya"...its behind Taman Jaya LRT station....when i reached there..it was still damn early..doors also haven't open.......waited till about 8.15...and the lady came to open the door...i was number 002....while waiting for my number to be called..i work on the Ujian Percubaan and got 46/50.....the questions were damn easy.........honestly...i think the questions i got this time round were easier......i got 15/15 for my Section A whereas the 1st time i got 12/15......I finished the Ujian Percubaan...and they haven't even called the 1st number yet.........so i sat beside this guy while flipping through the "textbook"....FYI:GUy was not handsome...shucks........I was feeling jittery and could feel that my heartbeat was rising........reminded myself not to be nervous...so i tapped my fingers and feet to some tune.....and well..just couldn't sit still....i think i kinda annoyed the guy beside me.....he seemed to be calm...maybe he trying to calm himself down and i was so annoying..hee~..but you know me...i just can't sit still and feel nervous or i might have a panic attack!!...i figured out that when Evie is nervous...she likes to prance around and just can't sit still............mwehehehehe!..............My number was called...and i went in........did not realise that i passed the colour blind test so i need not do it again.........sat there...BREATH BREATH!........Was abit nervous....but like i said earlier...i kinda breezed through the questions...maybe i feel more confident...dats why......hrm....Anyway...i encountered a few questions which i did not remember the answer.....so tembak only..hopefully owhkie lar....re-check the whole thing once.......and pressed "SEMAK"............
*heartbeat*
*heartbeat*
TAHNIAH! ANDA TELAH LULUS. or something like that..........

WHEE~!~~!

I passed the darn test.......hee! Skipped out the room and took the result slip...lalalala~ Owh! I'm sorry Kah Meng...no laughs for you this time...harhar~........hee!...
Waited at the garden-ish part of the building for my instructor...who made me wait an hour++ because she was teaching this other gurl.....At first....the wait wasn't too bad because i had my walkman+earphones...and the chairs were shady under the tree....BUT!! BUT!!........some idiots...i would call them "murderers".........sat at the other chairs and started smoking....i was like "Hello man, you want to die is it? That's fine with me...but why are you doing it here, spoiling my so happy mood and trying to kill me at the same time?!?! GRR~!"........I got so tired of sitting there because more murderers were coming so i spent like one hour prancing up and down the area....owh..and taking pictures of flowers...hee!.........When i left....every chair had one murderer.....crazy people!

I'm a bad actress.....my mum and Stef did not fall for my "I'm-so-sad-i-failed-my-undang trick"......ish~! Must improve ddi~~~ Mwehehehehehe!!

I PASSED MY UNDANG!! YAYE~!

This is my blog and it gives me bragging rights....*blueh!*

No comments: