Sunday, January 7, 2007

~@ Loverwrecked @~

No..my love life is not wrecked....i'm talking about the movie "Lovewrecked"...before i start...

Jonathan Bennett is so hawt!!!!!!!! *melts*

Owhkay...so the show maybe a lil bimboitic, probably uber typical love story, and gets kinda soapy-sweet.......but that's why its so nice!!! I mean, how different can a love story be.....its still a love story..guy meets gurl, guy like gurl, gurl likes guy, they fall in love, they end up together....the theme will always be the same...only the process slightly different.....I'm not going to review the movie...go watch it...i'm too lazy......i just want to say...

Jonathan Bennett is so hawt!!! *melts*...btw...he's Ryan Howells in the movie and he has drop dead gorgeous dark brown eyes!!!!!!

I went for my undang lecture yesterday.........as usual...absolute boredom....i went without a friend...just want to get my license ASAP.........provided i pass the first time......i always freak myself out everytime i think i'm going to drive a manual car..i mean...i have to drive a manual kancil up a slope, do side parking and a three pointer turn with the clutch, brake, accelerator and gear...which i have to handle multi-taskingly....and guess what.............I SUCK AT MULTI-TASKING! whee................how am i ever going to pass my JPJ test if i can't even drive straight in a manual car (I haven't actually gone to the practical part yet, but yea..i think you have no problem imagining Evie driving like a drunkard)............SHUCKS! What if i don't pass my test lar??????? I so need to convince myself that i can drive..........cause i'm really getting paranoid... Owh btw, its really cool having an instructor with you to like erm..take care of you? I knew this lady through my friend...lets call her Madam T...and she's a really nice instructor...because of her...i get to cut queues and wait in air cond room while others stay under the hot sun...hee!! I'm such a meanie..............

Nothing much with life these days...i know everyone is busy with coll............i'm going to get busy soon........going to look for a job...will "announce" where i work once i actaully get the job.............i so don't like walk in interviews..............hopefully i get a good job with a nice boss, nice pay and nice working hours *crosses fingers*.........................

Hrm...........hrm............yeap....nothing much ddi...................wait!

Jonathan Bennett is so hawt!!! *faints*

HEE!!

P.S: For my previous post...confession pt 2....i have to cough up another name...*cough* Ee Fei *cough*...........u happy fei??? mwehehehhe!

No comments: