Friday, January 19, 2007

OWH NO!!!!

I'M AGING BEFORE MY TIME!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
DAMN~

Why am i suddenly saying so?? The story goes like this...today is my lil bro's 7th birthday...and since he had trouble "adapting" to the new school life..my mum decided to celebrate his birthday in school to break ice between him and his friends.......since i am so darn free now...i help out lar...so i helped to shop for party pack items, cake and pack the stuff all in 2 hours...rush to his school....set up the birthday stuff properly....while my mum was getting the cake ready....i went around the class giving out the party packs.......some of the kids were nice enough to say "Thank You" so i smiled at them lar...when i came to this lil boy who looks kinda adorable...i think....he smiled and me and said............."thank you AUNTIE"............ *PENGSAN*..............HE CALLED ME AUNTIE!!!!! DO I LOOK THAT OLD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*SOBS*

*SOBS*

*SOBS*

I am so aging before my time...i might be having wrinkles ddi.....MIRROR!!!................I bet lots of guys are laughing now...........mean people............grr~~~~~~
No lar...i'm not angry at the kid.......i'm angry at my mum though...she laughed at me when i complained to her...hee!!.............Shucks~ Am i really that old ddi arh??? Chamz lor...macam mana?? I think i need some sort of immortal-forever-young pill......................gawd~ I'm so crappy....HEE~

No comments: