Monday, January 15, 2007

*drumroll*

EVELYN TEH FAILED HER DARN UNDANG DRIVING TEST!!!!!

aaargh!!!!!!!!!

I finish 500 questions 2 days before my test...
I reread the questions twice the day before my test.....
My mum says if i can score Straight A's in SPM, i should pass my undang..
Stefanie said she play gameboy the day before her undang and she got full marks...
Jian said it like playing computer and Evie sure pass...

And look what happen?????

I FAILED!!!!!

What an absolute moron...............................

Why did i fail??

Well...i thought the questions were pretty darn hard...take this for example:

Merujuk kepada cara pemandu berhemat, apakah yang anda patut jangkakan apabila sebuah bas sekolah berhenti dan menurunkan murid-murid di hadapan kereta anda?
A. Murid-murid akan berjalan di tepi jalan
B. Murid-murid akan mematuhi peraturan lalulintas
C. Murid-murid akan berlari melintasi jalan
D. Murid-murid akan menunggu di tepi jalan

The absolute moron a.k.a me...chose C.......i mean..kids mar......i think i got a wrong for this question....cause it sounds ridiculous to me.....how am i suppose to know if the kids are good or bad? If they are waiting for parents or going to start school soon??? GAH!!!!! i'll go find out the ans later....blah~

I swear that this question is not among the 500 damn questions i did!!!!!! Owh btw...i failed and my marks were 41/50............

So Reason for Failure 1: I got a damn hard set of questions which were made to ridicule my already bad common sense.....i know..i have an external locus of control....

Reason for Failure 2: I WAS SO DAMN NERVOUS!!!! I mean......it's cars...and Evie...cars...you know....we just don't match.....i thought my nervous-ness was abit kua-cheong though..i mean...its just 50 questions~ Probably cause i haven't took an exam in a long time....gawd..i need to boost my self confidence...

Reason for Failure 3: I woke up 6.15 in the morning and i slept at 2 the night before.......i told you Jian...not enough sleep makes me blur.........and nervous too!

Now that we know the absolutely ridiculous reasons why Evie failed her darn undang....I would like to apologise to those who...erm..had hope in me? They are my mum...she smacked me when she saw the results...ouch~........Stef.....Jian......owhkie...i cannot remember who else i talked to about my undang test today...so don't worry if your name is not here....you can't blame me too...I JUST FAILED MY UNDANG TEST KAY!

I bet Xiang, Kah Meng and Sam are laughing now...

*miserable*

I have to retake it this week...and me not feeling any confidence........................*cross fingers*...CAN I PASS THIS TIME?????? *sobs*

Owhkie..back to the more..normal..without-drama me....I am sad lar....more to disappointed..i was so afraid when i press the "semak" button.....I was like closing my eyes....remember when we took our results last sem Shyuan?? Yea..like that lar....And i got a bloody "GAGAL"...............................SOBS~~....It took a while before the fact sank into me...that i FAILED my UNDANG.......i was so hoping this was a bad dream...cause i had to pay RM50 FOR A DAMN QUESTION!!!! Blah~...i told my instructor and she said "Meh ah?? Fail zho?? Tim Gai??????"............I was like so damn embarassed....as a matter of fact..i am damn embarrased now...its undang wei.........but i'm still announcing it on my blog....so i need not explain to 300 ppl later on......I was afraid she was gonna scold me...so when she came to fetch me..i was counting in my heart "1, 2,3 DOOM" while walking to her car....but surprisingly.....she was really nice!!!! She was as "kek sei" as me...because its so near...yet so far.......she was like...its owhkay.....she knows people who fail too....and it doesn't mean you get Straight A's in SPM means you definitely can pass Undang....hear that mom???...............................so it was pretty comforting talking to her lar........i felt much better after that......human company is so the ultimate cure for moodiness/disappointment/miserableness and plain unhappy-ness......for me lar at least.....

Owh well...i guess i owe my horrible start-of-the-day to 1/4 bad luck and 3/4 my human error......BLAH~!

Lets pray pray and hope hope hard that Evie passes the next time!!!!

No comments: