Monday, January 8, 2007

~@ jOb HUnTiNG @~

I went to look for a job today....................................................................................................................

But nothing seem to really interests me....the jobs i was eyeing were either taken or they only want part time...shucks~!

So now i'm not sure if i want to start working now.....mum told me that its alright if i don't work...my dad din want me to work in the first place...........maybe i would start work after chinese new year.....cause some shops i went to...seem like they need ppl in march..................aiyo...i don't know lar....so hard to decide!!! Gawd...my ability to make decisions have decreased drastically...probably too much mixing with Steffie and Shyuan....those Librans...tsk tsk~ hee!.................I realli don't know if i want to work.............BLAH!!!! ISH~! I don't want to work in a restaurant as a waitress......even my mum thinks i'm not suitable for the job.......too siu che ddi...imagine me washing plates..........evie washing plates..............not a very possible sight huh? I haven't even wash the plates in my hse dunno how long ddi........hrm~~ Somehow..i kept imagining myself working at some place....end up squabbling with customers...and leaving in a siu che manner.....so damn possible right? Mwehehehehehe~! Owh well...i'll decided soon......HOPEFULLY!

On a brighter note...i ate chocolate fondue at KokoBistro................i don't think it was very worth the price....but my mum and me happen to be craving chocolate...so we ate it..................damn nice though~ Yum~~~~ Chocolate always taste extra good when you're craving for it.......hee!!

I wanna go shopping...i rather be a shopper than layan shoppers....hee~

No comments: