Saturday, June 9, 2007

Streamyx is bloody PMS-ing wei!
So moody at night~

Now, stop glaring at me.
I know I haven't been blogging...
Can't help it..
Naturalistic Observation Report, Streamyx PMS, Mid-Terms, Streamyx PMS, getting my 102 notes done, Streamyx PMS..
Do you know how much my blood-pressure has been raised for the past week all thanks/no thanks to Streamyx who just chooses to right time to be PMS whenever I need to work on my assignments?????
GRR!!
Stress gila~

So, basically my past week has been a pretty busy week..
I am that busy until I have yet to reply Steffie's email....So SORRY dear!! No worries...soon soon...promise~!
Can't wait till Monday is over.......then I only have Literature Review and Finals to concentrate on...
Which is nto very good....but at the very least I feel less burdened..

Hrm...interesting stuff in the past week???

My family went to A'Famosa from Wednesday to Friday...and since my parents did not want me to be home alone on Wednesday night, I got Shu Li to stay over at my house....
Had dinner at "Only Mee" in 1u that night...
It was pretty good, but price abit cut-throat lar...and service.....SUCKS~
Super blur waiter and waitresses....
My bro and dad came back on Thurs...
Went to Manhattan's Fish Market at night..WHEE~!~!
Super full~

GLUTTON!

Mid-Terms was owhkay for me...
Got a lil confused at times...but manage to do it lar..

Just had ice-cream...
yyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm~

Toodles~!

No comments: