Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yalar yalar...
Can stop glaring ddi..
I know I haven't blogged since like urm...the longest time????
Can't really blame me you know..
I take Psych...not exactly the sleep 10 hours and can-blog-very-often degree.....
Or maybe I just have sucky time managment skills..
Or maybe...I have a life besides staring and blogging whole day??
HEE!!!

First and foremost, I have a VERY important announcement:

*drumroll*

*drumroll*

I HAVE FINISHED MY LITERATURE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINISHED THE DARN REVIEW!
WWWWWHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE~!~!~!
FINISHED REVIEW!!
LALALALALALAALALALALALALA!
*prances around in joy*

What?
I don't have a right to be so joyful??
You have no idea how OCD and lifeless my life become working on this review...
I blame the procrastinator side of me...*points finger at self*

*prances around in joy*

Owh, and for entertainment and wasting-space purposes..
This is an excerpt of a post i wanted to put up last week which unfortunately and obviously did not happen...its the Lit Review's fault lar...and how can i forget? STREAMYX *glares*

"Owhkie...lets not talk bout the part where I rarely update my blog ddi..
BUSY MAR!

And so damn stress.....
I wouldn't say it is becauase of my Lit Review....
Because as masochistic as this sounds....I am actually enjoying the "stress" from my Lit Review........what? Got problem??
Its STREAMYX
Yeap..
If you people have been communicating with me recently you would know how much my blood pressure has been rising all thanks/no thanks to Streamyx....
Seriously;...isn't your Streamyx acting so turtle-ish that it takes 10 years to load A page???
Besides Shyuan, I think everyone has that prob with Streamyx...right right?
Or is is just me? *pouts*
Being turtle/tortoise-ish isn't the worst part kie....
The worst is that it has mood fluctuations like a lady with PMS!!!!!
It works like perfectly fine and well for like half an hour and as you are beaming happily...POOM! It fluctuates down to a super duper uber slow loading system...
GRRR!
And when you...or at least I decide to call Streamyx Hotline to burst the ear drums of the customer service officer....
It fluctuates up again and starts being and angel...
WTD? (Its "What The Duck" mind you..sounds cuter than the other more popular "F" version...hee!)
Blah~
Hopes streamyx stops PMS-ing soon...or I would really start bursting ppl's eardrums....

Drove my family's Fortuner today from Ipoh back to KL..
WHEE!~!
I went to a maximum of 140km/h....bet my mum's face actually turned green though I did not really see...hee~
Driving on the highway is ssssssssssoooooooooo bbbbbbbbbboooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg~
Seriously...at one point of time...I was feeling so drowsy that I was driving in this situation:
*driving and feeling drowsy*
"Don't close eyes, dangerous!"
*look at all the green trees*
"So green, so comfortable...sssllleeeeeppp...NO!"
*wondering if should turn on the radio*
"Nah, mom sleeping...cannot disturb..but sleepylar"
*looks at car plate of car in the front...NAP ####*
"Apalar~ nap pulak"
No people...i did not fall asleep...am very paranoid about accidents kie....
And btw, the ".." is me talking to me...mum was sleeping...

Owhkie..back to my life in the past 1-2 weeks.......
Nothing much lar..
STEF COMING BACK!!!
WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
But must finish LIt Review first.....
Might be heading to Tioman this Fri....lalalalalllalalaal~
Though I am not suppose to go to any beaches this year.....i might not be back alive if i do go ppl..any last words???
CHOI~!

For random's sake....
Ms.Winnee is leaving HELP...shuckslar~
She's sssssooooo funnny~
Ask her to show you how does a sloth moves....HILLARIOUS!!!

Owh, and I don't need a boyfriend...you know why?
I have the weirdest guy friends ever...
Take this scenario for example:
*Evie walks to bus stop with KM, Jian and Terence*
*sees a guy she knew in foundation and waves*
Terence: HOR!
Evie: What????
Terence: Flirting arh??? Who's the guy?? *does the weird eyebrow raising thingy*"


To continue...

Such a waste lar Ms.Winnee is leaving...btw, does anyone know where she's leaving to? Just curious lar...
Even if I only had one class with her...I truely enjoyed it...she's so funny! On the exception of the consequences when some annoying idiot's hp rings.....shish~

That's so last week's news lar....
More on the me-not-needing-bf-issue will come up after finals...owh no..FINALS! *OCD*

This week was all about my Lit Review..
If anyone felt that I'm neglected...a thousand apologies kie??
I will work on my time management skills...promise promise!

*got caught up reading Seventeen magazine*

Shuckslar~
I feel so urm...lifeless nowadays..........
Like...like...like...I don't knowlar...
I WANNA HAVE FUN!
Then again...I think the only person obstructing that is well..urm...me...*rolls eyes* IRONY!!

Sien lar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update later...*procrastinate*

*prances away~*

No comments: