Thursday, May 1, 2008

Second part of Wednesday

I think the rest of you went @.@ reading my last post.
Except Shyuan who thinks it's cutee.
HEE~

Btw,
Credits to Shyuan for realising we spent 24 hours together for the BBQ + Roadtrip (1pm Tuesday - 1pm Wednesday)
ROFL~

Anyway.
My hectic day did not end in the afternoon.

I was at HELP having a meeting at CFP regarding an upcoming project which I shan't reveal much details yet as there's so much more to be confirmed.
Hee~
The meeting was enjoyable and fruitful.
We didn't even realise 1 1/2 hours passed.

So I left HELP at about 4?
Took a bus to KL Sentral.
ZOMB~
I felt like I was on the rough seas + airplane turbulence.
*stopbgobrakebrakestopfloatbrakestopgogostopgobrakeDIE*
Damn nauseous~
It didn't used to be so bad the last time I sat on Putra buses. SHISH~

Reached KL Sentral.
Took the Monorail to Raja Chulan.

Wait.
You must be O.o reading about my lil trip.
ROFL!

I needed to go Raja Chulan because I was going to Zhan Shuo kor's office so we could both go to pick Shzen up later.
I did not get lost! Heeee~

Reached his office at 5.
Waited for him for like half an hour.
So thank gawd no one ask why I was there.
I was actually sitting down on the couch acting busy and going "You don't see me, you don't see me" in my head. ROFL!

Left his office.
Got stuck in a jam.
Had to entertain the bored-pissed-angry-impatient boi with all kinds of questions.
Mwehehehehe~

After 45 mins jam, it was a smooth drive all the way to Shzen's place.
Picked her up.
As usual, squabbling took place and all I had to do was watch the drama unfold. rofl~
Went to 1u.
Wanted to watch "Definitely, Maybe" since both of them have yet to watch and I thought it was worthy of another watch. Heee~
But couldn't get seats in GSC since the line was ssshoooo long.

Headed to TGV but there was no "Definitely, Maybe"!
Sobs~
Chose "Lars & the Real Girl" instead cause Stef said it was quite good.
Bought tickets and headed for dinner.

After walking in rounds and ROUNDS.
Decided on "Chatterbox" for I-dunno-what-reason.
Shzen "diet" so she tak makan. -_-''
I fed her her fave prawns though. Hee~

DSC03052
+Dinner for the night. For some reason, I felt like I haven't had rice in ages+

DSC03054
+Kor had issues with taking photos and finishing his rice. Hrm~ +

We so deserve to hang in Kenya for not finishing the dishes.
But I was really full!!
We even forgot about the dessert which was not too nice anyway.
ROFL~

Headed to watch the movie.
I end up giggling half the time cause Shzen would have one of her funny expressions when there were O.o parts.
Kor didn't wanna layan me.
All he did after the show was to hope to get his own doll -_-''
The movie was quirky and different but the company I had made it tolerable *giggles*

After the movie, we headed to GSC cause Shzen want to buy tix for a movie with her family.
But the ZOMB-I-am-flabbergasted line was so potong we just left.
Heeeee~

And I finally REACHED home.

Though it was a bit hard to sleep that night cause the two cups of teh ais and one cup of Ipoh white coffee did nothing to my body's physical energy but did amazing wonders to running the chemicals in my brain.
Now.
Why am I not surprised at that?
Rofl~

No comments: