Sunday, May 11, 2008

My brother dreamt I married the Grim Reaper

I tell you.
My current post's title has to be my favourite-est so far.
And my brother dare tells me it was such a terrible nightmare for him.
I really doubt he was scared for me lar owhkay.

I know I lack updates.
And it sucks even more that I know I can update if I made a lil more effort.
But everytime I tink about having to upload photos on Flickr and then blog.
Lazy la~
Not that I have a lot of photos but photos make this blog more interesting than just plain words.
Right?

Recap of holidays:

Busy Busy Free Very Free Busy Hectic Free Free Busy Very Hectic

No. It's not in chronological order.
I just think that my holidays could very well be summarized in the extremeness of the sentence.
Yes. My holidays are essentially like me. Very extreme.
Never balanced.

Let's see.

After the previous outing I blogged about,
It was a very free period I was literally dying of boredom.
Yet I didn't make any particular effort to go out or release the boredom because it would not be very soon before I have no chance to complain of boredom.
Which became pretty true.
So embrace the boredom people~

The first of my busy period started with Psych's 2-day orientation for the latest May 2008 intake.
Wednesday was the campus tour. Which was quite short.
And I finally had time to ber-bonding with Ee Fei. Heee~
Thursday was "Meet the Seniors" session which literally consisted of games and lasted the whole day.
SO DARN TIRING.
I went home and tidur straight away.
I tink I'll upload the relevant photos on Facebook la.

Friday was a spontaneous outing with Shzen in the morning.
Great time chatting with her in Wong Kok.
Realise our similarities.
And my dear, quit saying Sorry or I'll really bite you. Mwehehehe~
Then I sent her home, we chatted a while more in the care.
I made a turn back to 1u since I'm suppose to meet a couple more friends there for dinner.
Spend an hour in the Cybercafe. ROFL! Hard to believe?
Met Edmund, Raech, Fei and Tysern for dinner.
Had Pasta Zanmai. Pricey but I believe everything needs a one-time trying and the food was satisfying.
Left for McDs to keng gai even more.
Went home.

Saturday was me falling sick.
I poured down every single available supposed-to-help-me liquid.
Honey la, Pei Pa Gou la, Weird BITTER Herbal Tea la, 100 Plus + Water la, Normal Water la.
Yea.
I am that desperate to get better!
Which I sorta did and did not.

Wait. Did I mentioned I had totally no voice on Sat night?
Which led to me being teased and mocked by my relatives when I went over to my uncle's house for an early Mother's Day get together?
Shish~
Just because I had to do my lil charades since I can't talk, it doesn't give them the right to be mean.
ROFL~

I had a massive headache on Sat night.
Whether or not being sick makes me more drama than ever, I seriously think last night's headache was the worse ever I contemplated on just banging my head on the wall and die.
I even went to the extend of looking for Panadol to eat. Which I usually despise doing so you could see how desperate I was to alleviate the pain.
When I couldn't find the stupid Panadol, I found the miracle cure Hisamitsu which is the medicinal plaster you usually see on people who are older. Guess I'm not that young.
Finally after 4 hours of struggling with the pain, I managed to fall asleep at 5 something.
Phew~
Damn torturous wei.
ZOMB~


Yes.
I've finish my essay on "How did I spend my holidays?"

Happy?
It's photo-less and boring.
Can't help it.
I'm not feeling well and I'm starting uni tomorrow with a horrigible timetable.
What you expect me to be?
Nicee?
BLEAH!

TOODLES~

No comments: