Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oops! Missed my dateline~

There goes my posts in the month of May 2008.
When I look back at my history of posts 2 years down the road, I'll forever remember how miserable my May '08 was.
And how it left a scar in my heart.


Sorry. Drama opening abit mar.

ROFL!!

Yoodle-le-hee-hoo people!!

I'm a bit excited blogging while watching CSI and eating papaya.
Chups.
Wanna go get more papaya.

*get-papaya-break*

BACK~

I sound abit manic.
Actually, after taking Abnormal Psych class for a few weeks, I kinda start to think I do have Hypomanic phases. Supposedly more mild version of Manic.
And it proves that I pay attention in class *beams*

Life hasn't been all that interesting.
I eat, sleep, risk being called a pig, study I actually study, read journals @.@, lifeless on MSN and not blog.

Yea. That's about it.

Randomly, there were a few cool events here and there.
I hope I remember them right tho.

Lecturer's PayBack Day was one.
No. We're NOT supposed to throw rotten eggs mixed with flour and pink colouring at lecturers to pay back for the times they made us read journals AARGH!, meet assignments dateline blabla.

We paid them back by APPRECIATING them boleh?
Which makes me wonder, wouldn't "Lecturer's Appreciation Day" sound more approriate?
Payback just gives people crazy ideas hor? *grin*

It was fun.
Especially charades!!!
To see my 3 fave lecturers playing out charades in a row was sssshhooooooo AWESOME!

Other events.....hrm~
I fell so terribly sick on Sun-Mon AGAIN.
And I take care of myself VERY WELL boleh? Jeez~
Had a really terrible headache, felt giddy, practically slept the whole day, NO APPETITE that is rare! and couldn't attend my tutorial on Monday.
But I still woke up at 7 to send my partly finish tutorial to KM so he could pass it up for me.
eVie ada nilai Kerajinan dan Bertanggungjawab.
ROFL!

Last week,
Last week,
Last week,
I cannot remember what happened.

-_-''

I didn't go gaigai at all recently.
No wonder boredom sial.

Settle.
Will blog more often and hopefully with pictures.
Hee~

Back to journals *pulls hair!*

No comments: