Thursday, June 19, 2008

I don't understand why I'm in a mood to blog.

Owhkay.
So.
I have assignments not done.
All/No thanks to *cough cough* You know yourself la huh. *GRIN*

And I'm blogging
Whoopie-dee-doo~
Owh. and I have not started revising.
And I got email from my PSY 206 lecturer: "Be prepared for DIFFICULT final exams"
I wanna cut my throat on the spot kie. Metaphorically that is.

Yes!
Updates updates!
And with photos too.
Ain't I such a loving lady? Rofl~

I wanted to update on my Sungai Congkak trip with the Peer Support Group but no pics.
Boohoo.
That gotta wait lor.
It was fun watching them enjoy suffer in the games we planned (Lynnette and Me).
But they enjoyed watching us "mouthing" for 5 mins too. Fair's far lar hor.


Digressing from Sungai Congkak,
On Tuesday I got a message at 6 something in the morning: "Ah yee! I'm back!!!"

My sayang's back!!

DSC03903
+Me sayang+

Yea! The Aussie people are gonna come back and ditch the kangaroos! Whoot~!
And she bought a whole load of choccies with her.
Presumably to fatten me up.
Sweetheart, there is a better way to show your love for me right? Instead of making me round so there's more of me to love. ROFL!


On Tuesday I had the sudden enlightenment that Xiannie feels like having ice-cream.
And so ngam she's back on a Tues.
So off to Swensen's!

DSC03902
+SWENSENS...only worthy on Tuesdays. *grin*+

With Shzen and Zhan Shuo.
I was the driver of the day!
Their lives were in mua control! Rofl~
I bet the rest of the himbos shudder at the thought of them being in such a situation.
I drive well owhkay.

We're all so excited she was back we posed for funny pictures such as this:

DSC03905
+Cutee kan my two sweeties? +

And this:

DSC03906
+It's going to be common knowledge that he hates taking photos with me. Bleah~+

Plus this:

DSC03911
+ He abused my camera +

And zomb....this:

DSC03912
+ Kesesatan maximum~ +

Of course, besides the funny piccies to celebrate her return.
We talk, talk, eat ice cream, chat, speak, argue, talk, eat ice cream, giggle, laugh, argue, talk, chat, TALK.
I hope that is enough to illustrate our wonderful time and the wonderful sound decibels we created. HEE!

Feast your eyes on more decent photos!

DSC03915
+ Xian, Me, Shzen+

DSC03916
+ *cough* Suddenly, the guy and the girl look so good together. ROFL! You go guess which girl me talking bout +

Send them back home.
Went back do assignment. Le sigh.

*********************************************************************

On Wednesday, which was a particularly long and not to mention energy-draining day.
Went college early abit too early for PSG General Meeting preparation.

Met Lynnette, cook sausages for lunch later, went through agenda, send my book to Shzen.

PSG 2nd General Meeting:

DSC03920
+ Meet Mia, one of us 3 girls who worked to prepare the General meeting. ROFL!+

DSC03921
+ Aiyo~ Miang hor the 2 girls? Hee~ The one in the back is Mia and the one in front is Lynnette. We were playing the Cloth game -_-''+

DSC03924
+ The groups discussing their drama script according to given themes which turn out hillarious!+

DSC03927
+ Mr.Gerard giving a small speech +

DSC03929
+Suzanne giving her small "leaving" speech+

Hee~
After speeches and cert-giving, we all watched a video Nic made which was really cool!
Although all you could hear in a particular scene was Lynnette laughing hillariously. Hee!

Then it was lunch.
Nasi Lemak with the sausages we cooked earlier.
People said the food was yummy kie?

GRIN!

DSC03931
+This is Ian. She had N-th plate of nasi lemak. ROFL!+


After general meeting was over, I walked it the rain.
Cause I very emo.


-_-'' If you like to believe that, work harder.

Nolar.
Came down from bus then rain like hell.
My umbrella in my other bag so had to walk in the heavy rain.
With my laptop bag and 207 textbook.
Kehebatan.

Went to Xian's house to hangout cause we wanted to go for MPS which btw stands for Minggu Pusat Sumber for some lost people out there *coughs*
Zhan Shuo came and we went to visit our favourite Pn.Monica and also "Italy" rofl! Don't play play got Mount Vesuvius wei.

Left about half an hour later.
Went back home.
Lepak-ed.
Left with Zhan Shuo to pick Krystine up cause I needed to tumpang car to 1u. Hee!

Left both of them to their dinner.
Met Edmund, Agnes and Jing.
Mund, shut up with Aussie kie? Make me jealous je~

Xiang came LATE.
And zomb~
He became super lame.
Question: "Xiang! Why your hand so cold wan?"
Answer: "So I can hold HOT girls' hands"
*eVie dies on the spot*

Kungfu panda was funny!
And awfully cutee!
And awfully good reminder to the himbos of eVie. ROFL!

Went back home.
Assignment lagi.

And here I am.
Blogging about my yesterday.

ZOMB!
ASSIGNMENT!

No comments: