Sunday, September 21, 2008

Byee Danny~~

I.am.so.not.in.the.mood.

And I still don't like airports.

And I still don't have photos to brighten up your day when you read my blog.
I'm busy and lazy.

Sent Danny off yesterday.
Xiang fetched us there. O.o
Yea. The boy who technically isn't allowed to drive to faraway territories.
No choice. Either that or we grab a taxi or I drive.
Neither of those sounds appealing kan?

But the road to KLIA not hard to drive la.
More boring than hard really.
Then again, with Jing, Yin, Sheen and Me in the car. Boring never existed.

As usual, I was the earliest with Yin.
Met up at Xiang's hse waiting for Sheen and Jing.
Jing came latest. Guys.
The poor boi was sick.
Down with somewhat-diagnosed dengue fever.
He looked alright but he kept feeling cold and was so blur.
Though I think the cold part was more of hinting for a hug from Xiang. ROFL!

Xiang's parents are so damn cutee~!
Sorry. Random digression.
But they really were.
Now, it makes you wonder why their son is Xiang.
JOKING kie boi?

Headed out on the journey.
At one point, Xiang got so annoyed with us cause we were making so much noise and comments bout him. Hee~

Reached airport.
Saw Agnes che, her bf and Mund at McDs.
Fuiyoh. Danny so busy.
Layan us la, church friends la, relatives la.
We all sat there and layan diri for an hour plus.

Then it came the i-don't-want-it-to-come-moment.
Danny had to leave.
Wah~~~~
In Sheen's words, "She looked fine, like alright liddat then I turn around and see her face all tears" or sumthing like dat lar.
The "she" was obviously referring to me.
Zomb la~
The moment I thought of not seeing Danny boi for 4 years..SOBS!

What's more geng is that,
The mum and gf haven't cry, people like us cry kao kao liao.
I seriously salute the mum and gf. DAMN STRONG.
If my boyfriend or son were to leave, that's it la.
Cry like sial
-_-''

I so don't suit airports.
We "walked" with Danny until he went into the train and it was byee~

n555475167_1173151_9224

Remember the surprise photo I talked about?
Cool kan his expression?
It was genuine kie~
Sigh~
We'll miss not having BBQ-s, Steamboats, Horror Movie Nights, Early morning Brekkies, Late Night Mamaks and the sorts with you.
Let's hope South Carolina treats you well!


After sending Danny off,
We decided to go Wong Kok and eat.

I tell you.
If you think Xiang is a safe driver.
Imagine this scenario:

Jing: :Eh!! There got parking space *pointing to a lot across a busy road* Sai! Sai! Faster masuk!
Xiang: *zooms across the busy road into the spot*
eVie & Yin: *SCREAMS!*

-_-''

So much for safe driving huh?
Now.
Back to work.

No comments: