Wednesday, September 3, 2008

College adventures~

Before I send my mass email to whoever it may concern,
I WANNA RANT.

I just reach home la.
Chance sikit can??

Ya Buddha~~! new catchphrase...o.O
Which reminds me, Shyuan's interpretation of OMB oh my buns! damn CUTEE~!

ANYWAY.

First day which was yesterday,
1) Go to college, found a parking, waited there for the car to come out. Bloody Mercedes wanna rampas parking from me!! I don't care. I wait there liao with signal, no way you're going to get my parking which he didn't anyway.

2) In PSY 201, receive the Great Assignment News = stress. Flung the quiz. Like Lin Dan boleh. -_-''

3) Left my bottle in uni for the N-th time

Today,
1) Receive the Great Assignment News = double Colloqium = Stress X Infinity

2) Half an hour jam IN A CAR WITH NO AIRCOND.


Wahliao.
Start college so swey ddi.
Tak puas betul.

No no no.
Must be optimistic.
There are fortunate things too.
My life isn't so bleak.

Owhkay.
Mass email time!!

No comments: