Monday, November 10, 2008

Effort to keep up

Yes.
I'm making an effort to keep up with my blog.
Assignments, assignments.
They make you so lifeless huh?

2 weeks back, I went for a camp at the Lutheran Centre in Port Dickson.
It was PSG's Personal Development Camp.
Was initially quite reluctant to go Lynnette was even more reluctant seeing that my 205 essay was due that week itself.
As a matter of fact, me, Lynnette and Vin were actually rushing on our 205 hours before we left for PD.

But it was great!
So funny!

And beach!!!
I remember going there and the first thing was..."Oooo! Beach! Beach!"
But again, didn't manage to spend much time there.
What to do?

PSG 2

Note: All the waiting for the bus plus the horrible after work jam. Not that bad la. We were singing emo songs in the bus. I was trying to fall asleep. Fail la fail.

On the first day, it was the usual ice-breaking activities.
Then we had to design our envelopes so that people could write notes to us and make us feel LOVED. Rofl!

I had to bath ice-cold water at 1am that night.
Zomb la~ Hampir mati. Lucky we were all sweaty after the long bus ride and games. So didn't die la.
The committee girls had a room to themselves cause there were not enough in the members room eventhough we wanted to be there to start with.
We were trying to fall asleep when Pei San came in the room and kept wandering about because her hair was not dry and she didn't know where to sleep.
Rofl!
That sparked off a series of let's-not-sleep-activities which involved Lynnette's famous IQ questions. Which I could NEVER answer. Low IQ -_-''


Next day was a full day of activities mainly focused on reflection.
We went to the beach in the evening!
Played games.
I got into an unfortunate accident with Kai Rong because of some circumstances.
But we were both finee and still love each other and everyone else. Hee~

PSG 4

Note: PSG has this weird norm of everyone-crashing-into-picture. If you think you wanna take a photo of just two people. Fat hope la huh. Everyone will be in the photo before you know it. HEE!

PSG 3

Note: If you think you're not getting wet at the beach, think again. As committee, it was inevitable. Until the extent that I had to help myself to the water or I would be drenched anyway. Rofl! But it was cool except the fact that lotsa sand ended up in my nice black shorts and Suzanne said it would stay there forever! =(


That night itself was a celebration for Gerry since he was leaving.
I couldn't enjoy myself much cause my throat was acting up. Felt like I was coming down with a flu.
All I did to prevent that from happening was to down water like crazy, suck on Strepsels and eat my Vitamin C's. For once, I actually did not procrastinate on the pills.

It was mostly free time that night.
Me, Lynnette, Theresa, Ian, Suzanne and Chi Sum all had our girl talks.
And even more IQ questions. Which I still can't answer.
But it was really fun, and we slept earlier than the night before. One hour earlier is still earlier.


Did activities again the next day.
Was still fun.
But slept all the way in the bus. Rofl!


PSG 5

Note: My team, NASI IMPI! We rox kao kao! Hee~ Wanna know why the cool, unique name? Ask me la. Mwehehehehe~ Thanks Chia Wei (our leader), Kai Rong, Alicia, Xin Rou, Pei San, Chi Sum for being a great team. I really enjoyed being in our team. Really felt like we belong. Hee~


All in all,
I loved the experience.
It was a step towards my change, towards living my life.
Something that I tend to hold back on.
I've met some really wonderful people. You know who you are.
I'm glad I've actually managed to open up and they opened up to me in return.
Mwahs~


PSG 1

Note: I think I found some missing parts of myself in the camp. Not all, but it was a start. A start I really needed.


DONE!
Wait up for more random posting.

Toodles~ *chases after assignments*

Btw, guess how many hours of sleep I had in total for camp?

5 hours in 2 nights. WHEE!

No comments: