Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Someone give Maxis a brain.

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE MAXIS A BRAIN.
Like seriously.
So damn fucking pissed now.

They deactivated my prepaid number BEFORE confirming that I have my postpaid number.
So with one deactivated sim card and one not-yet-received activated sim card.
My hp is useless.

It's already frustrating enough that I couldn't use my phone the entire day.
And I'm so dreading full day classes tomorrow.

No. I don't have tons of people calling me.
No. I technically won't die without my hp.
But yes, I will die at their DUMB IDIOTIC NONSENIC STUPIDITY!

LIKE HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!
Who in their mind who has a brain would deactivate a number before making sure that the new number is received?
So if the new number is not received, which is my current situation now, I'm suppose to act all happy and tralala la?!

WTF~
Damn annoyed owhkay.
And I didn't even realise it was stupid Maxis's fault and/or my dad's company's staff fault until one of me friends told me they sent a message and I didn't receive.

So someone, please kindly donate some brain to these people at Maxis.
Because either they are stupid or I make no sense.

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sibeh pissed now~

R.A.W.R.

No comments: