Monday, February 9, 2009

Mosquito bites!

Omb!
Why are the mosquitos biting me? I just bathed =(
Not very happy.
Eh, why suddenly everyone talking bout mosquito? Sms ada, msn PM also got. Quite freaky.

Anyway,
On a happier note,

Yuan Xiao Jie Kuai Le!!!!!!!

If you don't know what's "yuan xiao jie", go wikipedia.
Sorry you had to hear it from a half-banana.
Clue: Oranges!


Yea.
Pretty darn OUT-dated with my updates. Not surprising.
I got the:

1. Half Road Trip cause it's not full.
2. Ramly Burger
3. Xiang's Be-earlied Bday Celebration


Since I'm so bothered by my assignments, one of which is due tomorrow, I'm not gonna update those now.
ROFL!!
Sabar la kie~


Shoutout to Xiang:

Happy Birthday!

Xiang Bday 3
Note: Rolls On Floor Laughing!!!!!! So cutee kan? Sorry la, your photo had to be my experiment for my photo editing software. Mwehehehee! Jangan marah.

Joking only la. You're siu hei if you were annoyed/pissed/angry. =P


Xiang's Birthday 2
Note: Nicer ddi la. Happy? =) You're 21! Whoot!


Till assignments are over!

No comments: