Saturday, January 31, 2009

I feel so *wueek*

I don't feel well now.

=(


Will still blog. Been too long liao.

G O N G H E I F A T T C H O Y!

No. Not planning to bother you with my new year activities. =)

Last night was a meeting with long-time-never-meet-people/person.
Very retarded one btw.

Starbucks 1
Note: Retarded siblings. I was coerced into it. Not my free will. Mwehehehe~


Starbucks 3
Note: Even more retardation. Why are they my siblings?


Starbucks 2
Note: People who were there. New face cause new story *wink wink wink*


It was fun.
It was la. I just don't sound like it because atm, I do feel like dying. =((


Owh yea.

Ending of an alien-stole-my-hair story:

OldNew
Note: Before and after. Bad bad alien. Tsk~ *grin*


On another note, it's also an ending for the I-sat-lun-saw-Jessica Simpson's-"I Belong To Me Video-and-mimic-it.

I don't care if you don't get it. Sick girl talking.


=/

No comments: