Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lights out and screaming.

I'm sleepy.
I am close to having a migraine.
I slept through 4 of Dr.Goh's slides.

And it's only 3 weeks into the sem.
Great. D.I.E stands for Damn Innocent/Intelligent/Ignorant/Indifferent/Impossible/Interesting Evie. OMB. I'm good and definitely outta my mind.


Blogging simply cause I do not intend to read journals.
Save me? =(


The most life-ful thing that happened to me last week besides the tutorial rugby,
was studying.
I'm not done la.
Studying with Xiang.
Ya Buddha, if studying itself is life-ful, I won't be here blogging.
Will instead be OCD-ing over studies which I'm not and I'm worried. Owh dear.

How does an engineering student and psychology student study together?
Easy. Ignore each other.
Literally what we did kie.
Rofl!
Sorryla. I so cannot do anything with Physics or close to it. Thermodynamics. @.@
But I did use lotsa Psych terms with Xiang.
Just so I can rub it in his face and he can't use his Engineering terms back at me.
What? Takkan he goes? "Calculus you la eve!" Doesn't make sense can.
See. Psych is so applicable in daily life!
Screw those who think otherwise. Hmph.


ANYWAY.
There was one point when we're studying in the Think Tank.
Digress. Their library is HUGE but lack Psych books, they have a two-level study area with THINK TANKs, a HUGE carpark at RM1 per entry and a swimming pool for bai leng purposes.
I think I wanna move to SEGI.
Rofl.
Back back.
Yea. So, studying in Think Tank and then this girl started screaming.
I was thinking "Should I be scared like now?". Hee.
Xiang thought it was me, apparently I have such a high pitch voice la kan.

Then, while studying halfway. The lights went off.
Seriously!
Just in our Think Tank.
So cutee. He didn't find it cutee though.

Study for 3 hours, MY ATTENTION SPAN DIN LEAVE ME. Everyone go woooaahhh~
More like do assignments actually.
Left at 6 go IKEA makan.
Yum meatballs yum. FRIES! WHEEEE~
And then lights went out again.
Rofl. I was referring to the light above our table in IKEA.
Random I know.

Thanks for teman-ing me to the Pasar Malam too.
I know you don't like Pasar Malam-s. Hee~
But your di pan mar. Met so many of your friends.
I felt so unwanted. =)

Xiangy boi
Note: See! Ssshhooo many photos of Xiang. Excited la. Ignorant la. Artistic also got.

Before you get any funny ideas that require you to bang the wall in order to get it out of your mind, there are reasons why so many photos and only of Xiang:

1. I didn't manage to find my camera even though I recall leaving it in my bag. Rummage whole day also cannot find. Only found it last min after food came. You can say my camera loves Xiang if you likee.

2. I forgot to camwhore with him cause as you are aware, eVie's brain ain't functioning well.

So yea.
No funky monky ideas. Hee~

I enjoyed the dome-mosque joke, the almost-banged-by-carS moments, the soda-water moments and the I-feel-bad talks. *GRIN*

Toodles. DINNER!

P.S: I'm getting more prosperous nowadays. Note: Face. Just in time for Chinese New Years. Damn.

No comments: