Thursday, January 8, 2009

Uni start.

Yea.
Uni start.
*gulp*
Here we go again.

Owh owh!
First post of 2009!
*dance dance*

I celebrated New Year's Eve just like the rest of you.
At Sue Mae's house with Booze & Camwhoring & Silly Games & Pillow Talks
Owh. And the bonus fireworks we saw from her house. =)

NYE 1
Note: Lotsa booze. But I only had a few cups here and there and they weren't even full cups.
Taste too uugh for me. Regardless of how chun they sound, like our version of quickfuck without the kahlua I think, so it's slowfuck. =)


NYE 2
Note: Macam biasa. The camwhoring. Small part of it only. More crazy ones in Mae's facebook. No worries. She so nicely tagged me. So you too can access it from there. How convenient.


NYE 2008
Note: Happy New Year peeps! It was great fun! I would miss you humans so much. With so many silly things happening, I could barely remember. Alcohol memory kan? MWEHEHEHEH~

P.S: I wasn't drunk that night btw. I'm over the drunk period. Emo? Maybe? *wink*



Then we wanted to have Japanese buffet at Tenji on 2nd January.
But they were fully booked!
Sobs~

So we had Korean food instead.
Which were alright.
My dish was a bit too spicy though.
I still wanna try Korean BBQ. Hee~

NYE 4
Note: The only few pictures I got from the outing. As a matter of fact, the background pic is the only pic I got of humans. Rofl!! Yummy egg-omelette starter.


And more recently, an outing with the high school mates.
To sorta kinda meet Sheen and glare at her for meeting up so lil these holz and say byebyee before she leaves to UK again.
HEE!
We had dinner at Island Cafe before heading of for more chatz and grow-fat sessions in McD.


NYE 5
Note: Sheen being sheen. Twister fries model. =) So cutee.



NYE 6
Note: Photos of me and the individuals. ROFL!


NYE 7
Note: Group pic. And Xiang never seems to look at the camera. -_-'' You funny la boi.



DSC07323
Note: This deserves a photo on its own. Wazzit? Some herbal pill. It's very very veli the bitter wan. But since that very very veli the bitter leaves are now crushed and encapsuled, less bitter la. I shall eat your magic medicine kie boi? If not owhkay, hrm. I go your house steal the leaves and makan. So that you don't get entertained by seeing me suffer. Mwehehehe~ Thanks. =D


Last but not least,
I sound like I'm writing a report.

My hunnie wrote to me:
Life is like taking the first sip of a bitter coffee, you struggle through just to find that there is still some undissolved sugar at the bottom. =)

I don't drink bitter coffee to start with.
But it doesn't matter, cause I don't have to look for the undissolved sugar.
I have a sweet hunnie in my life. *GRIN* <3

No comments: