Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Kemalasan

I damn lazy to update bout my Family trip.
So long kie.

DSC06980 (edited)
Note: Pangkor beach. With lotsa editing. rofl!


Just know that I was so damn worn out after the trip.

And one highlight.
Which incidentally, almost killed me.

I saw
a
FECKIN'
HUGE
GECKO/LIZARD/WHATEVER THAT BLOODY UGLY REPTILE IS CALLED
on the 2nd night in Pangkor right OUTSIDE my chalet

Yea. Outside the darn window.
IT WAS HUGEEEEEE!
Like from my palm to my elbow.
When my auntie said it was a mountain/island cause we were staying on hill-ish area house lizard,
I almost died on the spot.
Cause I imagine that my house lizard could grow that size.

It's definitely not a biawak or chameleon.
It's just a damn fugly gecko.

Nightmare sial.
I saw it and my eyes popped out, my leg turned to jelly liao.
Straightaway sit on verandah, soh jor.
Really daze man.
And everytime I imagine that that feckin' lizard is real, I feel damn geli.
*pengsan*

Am still having nightmares.
And some person said he loves geckos cause they are so cool some more. Lame. Bleah~


Leave you with one photo of my beach adventure.

DSC06892(edited)
Note: Bro says I look like a sea animal. No la. Not mermaid. More like dugong or platipus. HEE!

No comments: