Monday, December 29, 2008

Embarassing Birthday Version 1

Remember this photo?

17th bday
Note: I looked so young.....

No?

Well, it was nothing much.
Just me being EMBARASSED in TGIF on my birthday because I had to stand on a chair and make a speech with a ketchup bottle.
Yea. No biggie. And of course, this was the after photo when all my friends had finish their laughing and me pouting.
To think that they would only try embarrassing me once, gawd.
I WAS WRONG.

Since the failed but still embarrassing surprise failed for my 17th birthday,
They tried surprising me for my 18th birthday which again failed.

So to get back at me,
THEY EMBARASSED ME ON MY 19TH BIRTHDAY. *clap*

How? Read on people. READ.

I finished exams that day, so very happy day.
Xiang said wanna go gaigai at night but before I could meet him had to go fetch Stef first.
Smartla Stef say she cannot come cause she had to detox which I half-believed since her mum can be quite strict with that; but of course, how could she miss my birthday?
Rofl!
I thought Stef coming was the only surprise they had in mind. They referring to stef, xiang and jing. Those were the trillion people at my lil celebration. =)

Reached McD at 6 something.
Was still early, ate fries cause hungry.

Birthday 1

Drank Starbucks since it had been a while and no one was there yet.
Couldn’t tahan being so alone so I called Xiang to teman me as Stef could only come later.
That boy thought I had Stef with me and called me silly cause I didn’t tell him earlier I was alone. -_-‘’

Before 9pm, it was Jing, Xiang and me.
So I sat there listen to them to their guy talk, football and cars with my I-am-amused look.
Rofl!
Makan until 9.
Then Stef came with Yinxie! HEEE!
Surprise!
She gave me a scarf she brought back as a souvenir from Cambodia. Me like. I’m using it at the moment actually. Hee~

Sat there and continue cakap-ing.
At about I-cannot-remember-what-time, JENG JENG JENG JENG!
Zhan Shuo kor appeared with Xian and my birthday cake!!!!!
OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can’t believe I totally didn’t expect that!

This is where the embarrassing part popped in.
They started singing Happy Birthday damn loud! Xiang was singing at the top of his voice can.
And I was hiding my face in Xiang’s Santa hat.
THE WHOLE MCD WAS LOOKING KAY!
Hello. Memalukan.
And they had to point to me and say my name. -_-‘’
Thanks loads. THANKS. =)
Rofl!

After that was my usual after-embarassment glare especially at Zhan Shuo kor seeing that he lied to me for at least half a year! That’s how long it takes to plan an unspoiled surprise for eVie.
Can you imagine?
He actually has to make sure that every bit of his story in the past year has to be a lie that could cover his ultimate lie. Go to him for lying skills, seriously.
=)

We stayed until about 11.30 plus and I was suggesting them to go home cause Stef looked unwell and she and Xian had work tomorrow.
So we all parted and went off.

I drove home and before I reach my house, I saw Zhan Shuo kor’s car!
OMB!
So sweet. Again, he was the first one to wish me Happy Birthday.
Rofl~ Of course, he lied again since he said he was heading home. -_-‘’
Sat in his car to talk for a while, saw his bear couple, rofl!
The rest called to wish me, HEEEEEEEE!

I was really that gembira la. ROFL!

Birthday 3


Birthday 4
Note: Don't ask me why the guys have such funny expression.

Stef,
You’re still a bad liar. How could you not be there for your cupcake’s birthday kan? Mwahs~ Thanks for everything!!

Yinxie,
Thanks for the scarf! I suka!

Xiannie,
Rofl! I know you were so tired that night but you were still there. THANKS~~~~~~~~~

Jing,
Who probably didn’t realise it was my birthday until it was time for the song. Thanks anyway, conversations with you never failed to make me laugh. Hee~

Birthday 7

Xiang,
Hi boy. I’m not stupid, can. You assumed I was with Stef mar. Bleah~ You have a great future as a liar, rofl!!Thanks loads~

Birthday 5
Note: All are candid photos kie! Someone is such a great poser. See Xiang, I even have a pic of your santa hat ball.

Zhan Shuo,
YOU MAKE THE WORLD’S GREATEST LIAR. =) But I still trust you. Rofl~ Thanks tissue paper for cranking your head and enjoying for the lies and the effort you take to make sure I enjoyed my 19th birthday eventhough this is one of the busiest time for you. It was really very sweet *loves*.

Birthday 6

See?

Birthday 8
Note: Ugly pictures are due to eating sour-cherrylike-fruit. =(

I told you I had to be embarrassed on my birthdays!
By same bunch of people some more. Almost la. Rofl!

No comments: