Monday, December 29, 2008

See see see!
I holiday also so rajin update.
Islanders have no steal-able Internet. Damn.

I am terlampau sleepy now.
Why am I not sleeping yet?
Waiting for drama rerun. Whoot. *snores*

Owhkie.
Remember Colloqium?
No? Apala.
Remember Colloqium which TORTURED eVie?
Betcha do now.
I complaint non-stop bout it can.

Just a summary of that torture process.

Pre-Colloqium.

This one torture kao kao.
Week 2 already went berserk and OCD.
I literally couldn’t breathe until the ERB forms were passed.
The himbos were going crazy that I pushed them much.
Hey, in my defense, I sama-sama gila too kie.

Pass ERB ddi.
Then got la experiment trial, real experiment, mock presentation.
Stress!
That hasn’t included other assignments and the classes to attend kie.
The week of Colloqium (Colloqium was Sat, 29/11), STRESS!

Stress to the extent that we were so worried about presentation on Colloqium day, we ended up in KM’s house for the night; practicing BOTH presentations.
SIAO!
And I drove down to Melawati and BACK!
Am I awesome or awesome? *GRIN*
Had dinner and breakfast together, see those himbos until sien liao. =)

Colloqium 1

Colloqium 2
Note: See the lil pic in which Joel and KM look so happy. No la. It wasn't presentation. It was just KM kacau-ing Joel webcam-ing with his gf. -_-'' Btw, Joel went abit sotted that night singing Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours".

During Colloqium

The day finally arrived and we’re still stressed. Du-uh.
Kept practicing before our presentations.
One was at 12 something, the other was the last slot at 5 something.

Colloqium 3
Note: Us doing door duty. Bonus marks mar. =)

Surprisingly, the presentations went well.
I was proud because I am aware we all put in the maximum effort.
That to me, was way more important than any winning.
Of coursela, winning would be the bonus. Hee~

Didn’t eat from 8 to 3.
I know. VERY SURPRISING.
Had lunch at like 3pm. Maggi Goreng Bungkus Minyak. *vomit*
Horrible can.

Finally finished presentation.

Jeng jeng jeng jeng!
Results time.

After Colloqium

We won best group for PSY201!! HEEEEEEEEE~
Then Terence, Me and Kah Meng each won Best Presenter.
Fulamak. Proud sial!
Mwehehehe~

Proves our effort paid off.

Colloqium 4
Note: Tengok. Damn letih ddi. Happy people. =)

To the himbos,
Yesh. If you’re gonna do assignment with me, expect lotsa OCD-ness and STRESS. Owh. And San Francisco too =) The numerous times one of the guys had to buy me coffee or some sort of food to pujuk me cause I was really going KO. THANKS LA.
Next sem, whee!

It was a long day for me.
Cause I went to meet the Aussie bestie FINALLY before she started work.
Was fun. How can our chats not be fun?

No comments: