Friday, December 19, 2008

Filler post

What?
I'm very life-full now.
So no nice posts YET.
Apala woman ini? Lifeless no post, Lifefull also no post. Sesat sial.


Before I blog about how life-full I am after all the exams and assignments what not.
Let me show you a tiny view of me having a life BEFORE all those annoying semester issues.

Remember the Halloween post I promised to be overdued?
HERE IT IS!

Halloween 1

Halloween 2

Halloween 3

Halloween 4

Halloween 5


You don't expect me to elaborate kan?
Picture/Photo speaks a 1000 words and you can go count how many words I have with the photos on top.
Bigger versions on Facebook.
It was fun.
Open dance floor saje-saje.
I had a hot witch for a Best Friend.
I was nominated for Best Dressed because my lecturer thought it would be funny to try and embarass me. Hah.

Erm.
We didn't get enough food.
Halloween Trio (The Witch, The Fallen Angel and The Swan) to McD. Fries, yum~
Ghost house/corridor was not that scary.

T'was overall.....FUN =)
I enjoyed it.

Halloween 6

And yea. I went as the FALLEN angel.
Not the Suicidal/ Clumsy/ Normal/ Emo/ Death and the list goes on angel.
Though I quite like the story of me being the angel who failed driving school and ended up it an accident. Cutee~


^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

After the Halloween,
It was H-Factor.

Lessons learnt:

1. I get culture shock
2. No sleep = Bitchy eVie
3. I learn so much
4. Coffee doesn't work no more

Owh, thanks to H-Factor, I did something on my 100-things-to-do-before-death list.
Last minute work
Bloody hell. Rush like crazy.
NEVER gonna do it again.


^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^


Xiannie came back!

And we gym bersama-sama.
Fun~
But now she working.
Boohoo~
No gym partner.


^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Coffee really doesn't work for me anymore.
Not after the semester.
I just drank Caramel Macchiato.
Damn sleepy now.
Nitez!

No comments: