Monday, December 29, 2008

Rakuzen = Yum!

I don't know why my posts' fonts are appearing smaller than usual! Aargh~
Deal with it kie? =(

One thing bout holidays is that it always leaves me feeling,
GLUTTONY!

OMB~
I’ve been eating so much lately.
*looks at wardrobe* sigh.

And one of those culprit days was on the 21st.
Headed to Rakuzen with Shyuan, KM, Jian, Terence and Terence’s Wen Jie. I said his Wen Jie cause I have a friend with the exact same name. Hee.
For?
JAP BUFFET!
And to think I had Jap food like at least 2 days before.

Buffet 1
Note: See the girl in Brown? That's Terence's Wen Jie. HEE.


We so rich kan?
Not really lor.
Because it was a celebration for Jian’s Birthday, Jian’s Farewell, Evie’s Birthday, After Semester Reward and Semester Holiday.
Very dai ddi la.
Rofl~
We are that kiamsiap.

The food was SO GOOD.

But before that, Shyuan and KM fetched me from KLCC, Jian was there ddi and Terence and his Wen Jie were already sitting down.

Saw the menu and zomb! All kinds of food to choose.
It basically works like an order-all-you-can menu.
Like if you love teriyaki, order 10 of it.
Craving green tea ice cream? 10 of it!

Rofl!

So we had:
Salmon Sashimi : Special Salad : Raw jellyfish : Raw scallop : Chawanmushi : Teppanyaki Chicken : Teppanyaki Beef : Teriyaki Chicken : Beef Sukiyaki : Seafood Soup : Miso Soup : Variety of Sushi : Prawn Tempura : Yakitori : Edamame : Karange : Vegetable Croquette : Unagi : Soft Shell Crab : Soft Shell Crab Maki : Soft Shell Crab California Roll : Green Tea Ice Cream : Fruits

Buffet 3

Take all those and times 2 plates each.
Yea. We had almost everything on the menu.
We had like 3-4 servings of the Prawn Tempura, Soft Shell Crab Maki, 10+ bowls of Green Tea Ice Cream.
Gila stuff ourselves.
My first experience with sashimi is not bad. I don’t especially love it since I prefer cooked food. But it tasted quite fine to me.
No fishy taste! Whoot!

Buffet 2

All the time we kecoh la.
Except me.
Cause I had no voice.
Trying to put across what I wanna say was so frustrating I almost had a headache.
Owh. Camwhored too!

Buffet 4

We sat there until the end of the buffet. Buffet was from 11 till 3.

Owh, although food was yum.
The service was eeugh~
Rude waitress *frown*
So KM gave her this look:

DSC06522

He is a retard. ROFL!
Then decided to go Starhill Gallery.....for TOILET!
Ya Allah. Jakun kan some people~
Rofl!
But we really went there and camwhored lor.

Then we headed to Pavilion for a while baru balik.

Buffet 5

T’was a good day.
The food WAS AWESOME!
Company was good.
Price was good *cough*

DSC06533

Owh, did I mention the food was good? *GRIN*

Buffet 7
Note: Mwehehehe!

P.S: Sick of updating liao. Boo!

No comments: