Monday, December 29, 2008

Embarassing Birthday Version 2

If you thought I only had one embarrassing celebration.
Guess again.

So on my birthday itself, it was ball night as well. Ball specially for me mar. -_-‘’
Anyway, so celebration with parents was in the afternoon.
Thank goodness my parents love me enough, so no embarrassment.
Just simple birthday noodles, red eggs, birthday cake and ANGPAO. =DDD

Birthday 2
Note: I like the bottom left photo. I look so cute. =P

Daddy & Mummy,
You both spoil me so much, seriously.
Sometimes my stubbornness and argumentativeness may annoy you both but it doesn’t mean I love you any less.
I LOVE YOU BOTH.
Hee~ *sniffles* <3>

The siblings were nice to me also la.
But my lil-est bro cried cause he wanted to blow candle and he couldn’t. Mwehehehe!

Got ready for ball.
Rofl. I very ciplak, everything was either D-I-Y or borrowed from someone. *shy*

I started to get ready at 3 something and was done by like 5. Sien.

Got my bro to send me out to Aman Suria so Sam could fetch me to Sime Darby Convention Centre.
Mana tau, he may not know where’s my house kan? =) *cough* RAWR KM! *cough*

Went to fetch Min Huei with Sam.
Reached SDCC pretty damn early. Pleasela, waited damn long for humans kie.
I walked like a cacated penguin in my 2 ½ inch heels which I rarely wear.
So I was walking damn gently horribly.
Waited a while for people to arrive, camwhore-camwhore abit.

Sam was so sotted he even forced me to teman him to the other end of the waiting hall where another function was being held.
I think he went pretty nuts that night. ROFL!
The people were barely there but the waiters were starting to lay out the food. It was a buffet mar.
Smelt SO YUMMY.

People started to pour in or walk in rather.
And the lecturers all look good!! No picture of Ms.Winnee but very pretty la she. =)

Finally can masuk dah.
Our table consisted of Me, Sam, Leong, Mae, Leonard, Jorida, Nicholas, Min Huei, Shaun and Khoi Yit who came late and Angelreena who couldn’t make it. Poor Sam.
Damn kecoh lor our table.
People Year 3 prom we kecoh sial. Rofl!

Prom 5
Note: Our table.

Was so damn hungry. It was the only thing I was kecoh-ing about.
Talked to Jorida, Leonard’s date. She’s a dancer and a hot one too. Whoot~
Sam was busy running around with Mae’s DSLR. Rofl~

Performances were relatively good.
I love HELP-Street boys who had Dr.Goh on vocals, Dr.Albert on drums, Mr.Gerard on guitar, Mr. Kenneth on piano and Justin Yiap on guitar!
WHOOTZ!!!!!!
Super chun-ted can!!
And then there was Dr.Anasu singing “It’s my LifeWOAH!!!!!!!!!
Love the lecturers' performance.

Food was yumm.
I was damn stuffed. Gotta thank Sam for helping me get the food.
Hey, I’m not so siu che kie. I went for 2nd round myself. ROFL!!!!!!!!

Gawd. This headache is making it hard for me to recall details.

Rofl.
Sam and Leong performed for the ball too.
Leong on guitar and Sam on vocals.
That’s not the best part yet.


If my previous birthday celebration was not embarrassing enough, Mr.Sam Kon had to announced to the whole world during his performance
This song is dedicated to my bestie, Ms.Evelyn whose birthday is today
Thanks la Sam thanks.
MEMALUKAN KIE!
No. I don’t need the whole psych department to know my name.
Owh. And Leong dedicated the song to Mae. =))))
But it was sweet of both of them la. =D
The song was “When You Say Nothing At All”. *smile*

Of course, throughout the ball it was mostly camwhoring, eating and watching performance.
Ooo! I really like the one of the performance which was a duet of the song “Lucky” originally by Jason Mraz & Colbie Cailat.
The girl’s voice was so awesome. *dreamy*

And then kan, they had the crowning of the Ball Prince & Princess, Duke & Dutchess, Mr & Miss Enchanted.
But no, the crowning wasn’t the highlight for me.
Before the crowning, Mae was already scratching her head because Leong, Sam and Leonard kept playing MIA.
She said that if they disappear sure something up wan.
Well, she was right.
As the emcee was about to announce Duke and Dutchess, the 3 guys came waltzing in.....
Each with flowers in their hands!!!! -_-‘’
Leonard’s one got balloon some more.
And it was for the 3 girls who came with them. Though my flower I untung wan la, it was supposed to be shipped to Shanghai. ROFL!

SO EMBARASSING!
Damn attention seeking wei.
Me and Mae didn’t dare to look up also. -_-‘’
Though again, as embarrassing as it was, it’s SWEET. Hee~
The open dance floor was so so only. I could never walk in those heels but I can dance with it. o.O
Songs weren’t exactly my type.
Left close to 12.

Prom 1

Prom 2

Prom 3

Dropped Min Huei.
And Sam said he still got one more surprise for me.
Ya Allah. My birthday equals lotsa heart attack can.
We were suppose to go to a park but since it was late, dangerousla.

Anyway, he gave me a homemade card and another gift for my birthday.
AWH! So damn sweet lor.
Rofl~ Thanksssssssssssssssssssss~
And yea, last to wish me Happy Birthday. =)

Prom 4
Note: Hey, no words can describe how much I am thankful for the effort you put to surprise me for this birthday. You are definitely an uncalled for blessing. *Hugz*

No comments: