Sunday, March 8, 2009

Deep, Morbid. Gruesome.

So guys, next round, we're watching Confessions of a Shopaholic.
No more mind-boggling, eVie-squeals-and-sink-in-the-seat movies.
It's silly watching a movie with your eyes covered with a thin shawl.

And that is the review of Watchmen from me.
I would never look at the Rosharch test and batteries the same way again.

=D But I enjoyed the outing.
Chilli's was yummy.
The talks were even yummier. Rofl!


I went Dessert's Bar with the hunnie yesterday. FINALLY.
And owh, Xiang, it's not a bar bar kie. =P
Too bad no camera. *insert pooh expression*

Nevermind, another chance to go right hunnie????? =DDD
It was good btw.
We went to the Casa Tropicana branch. Ambience was pretty nicee.
Had those great talk days.
Enjoyed each others company after being taken away by life's responsibilities (i.e. studies) for me, and for her, the dingdong bf. Hee.

Yummy banana stack. Sinful.
The vanilla ice-cream rocks! Sam, bet you would wanna try. =)


That was yesterday.

Moving on to way back from yesterday was the BPsych Freshmen Lunch for Jan 2009 semester.
Basically the gist of it is already on Sam's blog.

So I will post up similar pictures and some teeny notes here and there.

It was busy day for me since I had to rush from my PSY308 group meeting to the hostel since Suzanne kindly made me the deco lady for the day. -_-''
But I enjoyed the company of the people lots! They made my day. =)

The food was *feel free to fill in your word* compared to previous semesters. But well, recession.
And it always shows in the food. -_-''


Freshmen 5
Note: New venue for this semester's lunch.


Freshmen 3
Note: See scandal awesome picture on bottom right. I was trying to hide it amongst other pictures. Guess it's too obvious? =P Btw, the photo on the bottom left is the short-haired-girls photo. =)


Freshmen 2
Note: Leong gets a lone picture cause well, I realise we didn't have any group pics with him. Compensation la huh. See Sam so happy. Get the photo with all girls. =)


Freshmen 4
Note: The people who made my day. Let me tell you, these girls are damn awesome!


Freshmen 1
Note: Welcome to BpSyCh kiddos. All the best! *evil laugh*


Btw,
Best joke for the day.

Eh, you Type A or Type B personality arh?
Some said
Type A la you definitely
Some went
Type B la me
Some said
Half half lor, not extreme

Some just shoot,
No lar. That one not Type A or B. That one Type C. Cheap jing *canto slang*


ROFL!
Sorry if you didn't get that joke. Maybe if I told you in person it would have been damn funny!
And yea, protection of names kie.

*cough*

Assignments are ruining my life. In some way. Or another.
Though it's questionable if I do or do not have a life now. =)

No comments: