Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random sampling

.....because everyone, me included, deserves that fair chance =)


New layout?
Yay?
Not really la.
I had no choice.
This looks better than the ugly no photo layout. Thanks to some buddy who privatize his albums and conveniently forgot bout mine. =P
Anyway, pink still looks good?
I'm just ugh-ed by the small writing space.
I need big large wide ones cause I like. Anyone offers their services? *insert innocent grin* which btw is plausible since I have been tagged as the "innocent one" by some people. =)

So, what have I been up to?
1. Attending classes
2. Finishing assignments last minute
3. Procrastinating
4. Finishing more assignments
5. Falling asleep in class. *insert ugh expression*
6. Not exercising AKA getting fat
7. Enjoying Ms.W's class, tremendously!
8. Try-ED to study
9. Conforming to my overzealous cyclical hormone pattern
10. Wanting to sleep more

And the lifeful one would be watching "Race to Witch Mountain".
I wanna be an alien.
So I can read minds. They read minds better than psychologists.
Honestly, the part where the lil girl said that we can do what aliens do so long as we use most of our mind power we only use 10% supposedly.
I was wondering, could it be that we humans are suppose to challenge ourselves by looking for the other 90% of our brain?
Or
Were we never meant to find that 90% brainpower, so that we don't end up being overly brilliant and kill each other or so we don't become green lil aliens?


Anyway.
I was intending this to be an emo post.
Why?
Cause I'm conforming to my cyclical hormone pattern and I've never emo in the blog before eh?
Owh, and as a present to my loyal readers. Though I can't really see the connection between an emo post and a worthy present la. *insert grin face*
I've been thinking a lot la.
Bout the future and stuff and you know, the whole planning thingamajig.
Can be quite depressing la.

Boo.
I feel sleepy. Still got assignments and studies.
This is as much as I can emo.
Proves I emo la huh? =D

No comments: