Sunday, April 27, 2008

I go 89/100 for my Lab Report! WHEEE~!

Yes.
I know.
Good, decent updates right?
Sorry.
Been pretty erm indescribable/ (fill in your own word) lately.
But no worries.
Decent update now.
Hee~

Taking back to long long time ago.
As in before exams la.

Appreciation Lunch for Career Fair.

Basically it's a makan makan for those who had helped out in the recent career fair held by the Career Xploration Club.
Me being the "emcee" whom I'm prety sure did not help out as much as I could have was dutifully invited to join the rest who I'm sure did more.

KFC & Domino's!!
Yummmm~

DSC02613
+Shu Ling, Kah Kuan & Xin Yu. These girls are always picture-ready. HEE!+

DSC02612
+John. Ever-ready to makan. He keeps worrying not enough food some more. -__-''+

DSC02617
+Darshini, Liggy, Me & Cha Loo. I should make an effort to get to know these girls better la. Hee~+

DSC02621
+Jun Kit the man. See the way he makan? So macho hor? ROFL~!+

It was just makan and talking around.
Leong gave his less-than-5-minutes-thank-you-speech. Heeee~
I had to leave early to fetch siblings.
Like that is uncommon.

DSC02620
+Kah Kuan, Khoi Yit, Filbert, Leong, Xin Yu, John, Shu Ling, Vin+

Thanks for inviting me!
MWEHEHEHEHE~

*******************************************************************


I went out with my Hunnie & her retarded Husband, himbo Kah Meng on Thursday.
Met them in college at 12 sumthing.

Waited for Shyuan to kao tim her stuff
Sitting in Shyuan's car with KM driving is one of the bravest thing I have ever done.
You are so brave eVie.
ROFL!

When she was done, we headed down to Kenanga, KL to restock their blog.
Online clothes business mar.
ZOMB~
SO MANY SHOPS!
I felt so like the biggest jakun there wei.
Too bad it's all wholesales so there is no way I could have gotten one piece of something like that.
Which I think not such a bad thing.
The clothes were cheap, eVie in shopping mood could very well mean I'm on my way to being bankrupt.
But..but..sigh~

We went to makan first.
KM's chap fan was like so expensive!
S0 much for economy rice. Jeez~

Then we started shopping!!!!
KM has bad taste in clothes. *blueh*
After an enjoyable 2 hours of shopping, we were dead tired and had to leave.

Me & Shyuan decided to go catch a movie
and KM couldn't come. WHEEEE~!
He had something to do mar.

When we reached PBD, it was still early.
So KM, who couldn't bear being parted from his wifey even when she was just with me.
Suggested we head for cendol.

P1140416
+Cendol truck in Bukit Damansara.+

P1140420
+His retarded yellow car+

P1140417
+The LOVING couple. Everyone say AWH!+

P1140413
+The Hunnie & her Gurlie+

Finally, after cendol.
The dude had no reason to stop my hunnie from coming with me.
MWEHEHEHHE~

Us girls headed to Curve so we can catch a movie.
Decided to watch Fool's Gold.
Kate Hudson is hott! So is Matthew Mc-Con-Hot-Bod. I am so lazy to spell his name.
Movie was not scheduled to start in an hour's plus time
So we went to makan.

PADDINGTON'S PANCAKE!
Since my Hunnie has never been there before.
As usual, took hours minutes to order.
MWEHEHEHEH~
She had a sweet pancake and I had a savoury one

P1140429
+Her hot chocolate. "Why you didn't remind me to take photo????" ROFL!+

P1140427
+My SINGLE Latte. ZOMBBQWTF. This caused me to suffer so badly that night.+

P1140441
+Yummy SWEET pancake+

P1140444
+Ever-filling SAVOURY pancake. But I liked it even when it made me bloated+

We enjoyed our girlie talk. Which btw is still not enough.
Heeeee~

Then we headed for the movie.
So funny!
And pretty disgusting at one part.
But I would say it's simple and enjoyable
Light watching.
HEEEE~

Went home after that.
So sleepy.

BUT ZOMB.
Couldn't sleep.

Gosh.
My desktop's keyboard is annoying the hell outta me.
And Flickr is not loading on my laptop.
GAH!

Stopping here first.

Over & out!

No comments: