Monday, April 21, 2008

I need to blog about my appreciation

Appreciation for who you ask?

My two guy half-girl besties.

I knowla.
Suppose to have proper update kan?
Busyla!
So many things to do.
I owe damn alot of people favour kie.
Must return favour first.

I just can't help but blog about how amusing they were.

One bestie asks me how am I going to face my exams today.
I stress exams mar especially ITC.
So he say he can help me in that.
And I told him the only way he can help me is sit for my exams on Mon.
You know what he say?

"Can. But must go through sex change operation la"

AWH!
He is willing to become a girl just to sit a stupid 3 hours exam for me.
Actually me thinks he doesn't really want to sit the exam.
He just wants to become as pretty as me.
ROFL!!!!!!!

But yea.
I knowla you wanna help me release stress.
And your lil messages that brighten up my exam stress week.
THANKOOO~!


The other one leh.
SSSHOOOO CUTEE la I tell you!

So afraid/worried/concerned he would miss saying good luck to me for my stressful 5 hours, end up having weird nightmares and cannot sleep.
Send me sms at 4.40am to wish me good luck.
And I woke up for it.
The creepier coincidence is that his name appeared in one of my exam questions today. o.O

Sweetness la~!

At least now I know that besides having to layan everyone else in their life, they still have eVie somewhere in their life who randomly pops up at the randomest times.
HEEEE!

Sayangness!


This is so a filler post.
-_-''

No comments: