Friday, April 18, 2008

Why am I doing this?

You made me do this.
You know who you are. Don't act blur la owhkay.

Yes.
I have a bloody 5 hour exam on Monday with 2 papers.
One I don't understand nuts.
One I haven't studied finish.
Yay me la.


The next time you think someone is annoying and decide to tell them they are ANNOYING.
Think again.

ANNOYING = A Naughty Naughty Odd Yet Interesting Nicee Guy/Girl

Annoying ppl are not suppose to be nice but calling them ANNOYING is indirectly saying they are oddly nice.
So you shouldn't call them ANNOYING.
Maybe Irritating would insult them more.

And the next time you call me MEAN.
I'll say thank you.

MEAN = ME Am Nicee

Yeap.
I have to thank you for complimenting me on being nice.

And you can never be AWESOME without ME.
Cause that way
You'll just be AWESO.
No ME. No AwesoME.

That's the daughter's version.

The daddy's version is more complicated and more kejam.

Without ME, obviously there's no WE.
So we're only left with A-SO.
Who wants to be A-SO when you can be AWESOME.

You need ME in your life to be Awesome at the end of the day.
Yes. I was still referring to being AWESOME.



If by this time you feel like punching me,
You so totally deserve to feel like that.
I feel like banging my own head on the table.

After a whole month of not blogging, this is what I come up with?
Assignments & Finals don't do me good.
Don't expect much.


Owhkay owhkay!
Don't give up on me la....*pouts*

I promisee a hopefully nicee update once I'm done with the 5 hour torture on Monday kie?

eVie promise!

And zomb~
I can't believe you made me update my blog for such a silly reason.
Happy now?
You better read this post a 1001 times and more kie!
Specially for you.
ROFL!
Or better still. You should pay me for promoting.
Price to be determined later.

BLEAH~

No comments: