Friday, March 28, 2008

Overcrapping

I finish my Lab Report I finish my Lab Report *jumps up and down*
What?
I procrastinate and still manage to get it done..not too bad ddi lar owhkay.
-_-''
I think I just encouraged procrastination.
Sigh. Hopeless lar you eVie.
But anyway.
I FINISHED MY LAB REPORT!
Albeit having 800++ words over the maximum word limit.
So I guess I should say I finished my OVERCRAPPED Lab Report instead? Rofl~

I'm gonna be talking about random stuff in this post.
Why?
Just because I like it la. Then? *rolls eyes* HEE!

I had a pedicure lately.
Not because I had to much money to spend that I decide to try live a rich tai-tai life.
I had a free voucher.
Kiamsiap people like me only go for this kinda stuff when I don't have to pay a penny.
Stingy eVie!

It's pretty fun la.
Partly because I had my nails painted glitter pink!! And my pedicurist is a really nice lady.
The whole process was quite fun too.
Sitting on a massage chair, having your poor pedicurist touch your stinky feet and still not showing that they mind it.
Owh.
The best part had to be the chance to observe tai-tai's behaviour.
Which I reckon is a thin line between assertive and snobby.
But I think it was more snobby to me because I found myself praying very hard I do not end up like that in the future.
I really much prefer and am in love with idea of being the "lil" wife like my Mummy. HEE!
Whether it would really happen or not...hrm..ask me in 10 years.
IF I have gotten married la. ROFL!

DSC02557
+ Pink nails! Can't see the glitter clearly though +


Moving on with the randomness, I developed a year's worth of photos.
ZOMB~
Cost me RM160++ *faints*
Lucky 1/3 of it are family photos so my mum paid for it. HEE!

DSC02560
+The photo albums+

DSC02563
+ All the photos laid out. O.o Alot right? +

But well. Now that we have digital technology, I reckon people think it's more practical and economical to burn it into a RM0.50 cd.
STILLL~~~~
Nicer to have them in albums.
And looks better when they're all old and yellow when you look back at it in 10 years time.
It's nostalgic la owhkay.


Again, with the random flow.
I notice a weird phenomenon in my lil-est bro's school.
Hello~
I fetch him back, have to wait for him and me being observant obviously note my surroundings la.

Since the kids tend to start walking down, or leaving before the bell rings, they walk pretty slowly.
But once the bell rings..for the weirdest reason of all, they get damn hyped up and start running!
I've seen a few minor accidents attributed to the hype kie.

And one fine day, when I saw that phenomenon, I decided to be all Psych-ish.
It reminded me of Pavlov and his dog. -_-''
Yea. The dude who did the Classical Conditioning experiment with all the bell ringing and dog salivating.
In this case, there's the bell ringing, but the kids are running instead of salivating.
Zomb~
I think I just degrade these cutee kiddos to dogs.
Owhkay fine.
They're lil running puppies.
o.O
Fine. Nevermind. I'll shut up.
I'm just being curious la owhkay. -_-''


Back to being random,
I was so bloody angry at this stupid woman yesterday.
She doesn't know how to use the car signal and probably think it's for bai leng purposes.
Bloody woman.
It was a crossroad. I was at the South and she was in the West part.
I thought she wanted to go East because SHE DID NOT HAVE THE SIGNAL ON!
But the bloody woman wanted to head the same direction as me (which is my North).
Then when I let her go first plainly because I'm NICEE and LESS BIMBO.
She bloody GLARED at me.
!!*@&*!@(!@!!@!@##

Ya Allah Tuhanku.
I'm too random ddi~

I'll be going back my hometown this weekend for Qing Ming.
So dreading it. Sigh.
You know your emo case is serious when you emo to Jay Chou's songs. It's Jay Chou! -_-''



Owh.
I've been cooking recently too.
No one got diarrohea. CHILL.
I made Salsa with Tortilla Chips, Grilled Chicken Breast topped with Mozarella & Mushroom, and my cutee Tuna Potato Salad.
They all sound nice kan???
Honestly, they don't taste as good as they sound. The dishes I could always lack flavour.
But I'll work on it. Jiayou eVie!

This is for Stef, Xian and Shzen:

DSC02574
+ Make this for you when you people meet me kie? Mwahs!+


And I have favour to ask from ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO KNOW STEFANIE CHEW!

Do you think she's a guy magnet?/ Do you think she attract ALOT of guys??

You really have to seriously answer me owhkie?
PLEASEEE~ *puppy eyes*
Answer in my chatbox kie or msn me~! Rofl~


To end my randomness,
A VIDEO link for you people. It's not very often you see eVie acting dumb. o.O *wink*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFKQe8PokvQ

edit: You should really watch it for my ZOMGWTF face when some smart person shouted out "small fish big fish". Or so Josh thinks. Yes. Sheenie, your Josh. The llama in a human costume who secretly adores pink but will never admit it. ROFL!


cuteE= Cute AND Adorable *wink*
*giggles*
TOODLES!

No comments: