Saturday, March 15, 2008

This is why I'm gonna reign over Emo Universe in the next 2 months.

GRR!

I so tak puas!

How can I fail a birthday celebration?!?

My lie was perfect!

Think-too-much Mr. Over sensitive. BLUEH~!

Lemme start my long, SAD story.

It all begin on the fateful date of 12th March.

Actually the planning began like a week before.
Shzen's inspiration.
She was so gan jiong over making it work kie!
Seeing her stressing way was SSSHOOOOO cuteee~! Someone better be appreciative of her.

The night before (11th March), the both of us were busy squeezing brain trying to think of ways to lie to the biggest liar.
And also making lil cute carrot candles which had untimely deaths. More about that later.

Anyone who says lying is an easy feat,
It's so bloody not kie!!!
Ish~
I almost died at 12 midnight when suddenly Jarreth (our designated driver) couldn't come.
Realli mau mati.
Lucky got Derek who saved our or my life.
Pray hard nothing go wrong ddi.

DSC02467
+ The barang-barang I prepared for the next day +

Went to sleep, woke up the next morning and headed to college as usual.
BORING~~~

It was after class when the fun started!
Did I mentioned I forgot plasticin and wax candles melts in heat but I stupidly left the 22nd candle in my car with it's plasticin base and it was a terrible orange icky mess by the time I got into my car after class? GRRR!

Grocery Shopping

Waited a while for Shzen at KPD A after class because we're suppose to go shop for Zhan Shuo's birthday stuff.
Drove to Atria and shopped for the carrot salad and carrot milk ingredients.
His lil birthday surprise was themed or supposed to be themed Carrot Fest.
Yes. He's a carrot fanatic.
It was SSSHOOOO funny shopping with Shzen.
We took all the stuff ddi and went to the counter.
Then realise we haven't weigh the apples we bought so we had to stupidly walk back to the weighing counter while laughing like ding dongs. ROFL!
But really. Shopping with her is fun.

By the time we got back to the car.
Drizzling ddi.
And we were praying so hard it won't rain in the night.
Went back to Shzen's house to prepare.

DSC02468
+ Cutting carrot into sticks +

DSC02471
+ Hah! She's gonna cut Zhan Shuo up soon. oops~ I mean the carrot la+

DSC02472
+ Blender +

Why such a random pic of a blender?
Cause this smart lil eVie, first time go people's house already KILLED the blender!
ZOMBla!
Damn paiseh wei.
I was about to blend the carrots and milk.
Plugged in the main socket, turn on the switch, BOOM!
ZOMB! There was like a spark, and then a burning smell.
And the blender died ddi.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAISEH!
I felt so terrible and kept saying sorry to Shzen's mum. Even though she din blame me, I know she probably was a lil pissed la. SOBS. I so don't dare to go Shzen's house ddi.
Who wants me as a wife now huh?!

After that lil ordeal, we decided to leave the carrot milk preparation to the maid who used a juicer instead.

But I don't have the pic!
ISH!

Helping Shzen prepare the salad was fun!
We kept laughing because we weren't sure why the carrot skins turned black, or if we need to peel the celery before cutting it.

DSC02477
+Finished product. It taste awesome too kie! Or so he says la+

DSC02474
+Tired out girls +

After finishing the carrot fest preparation, I had to rush home because the clever boi told me he was going to come at 6.
And I needed to go Starbucks.
Drove to Starbucks and got my car's butt banged!
ZOMBla.

Really damn swey day.
The stupid car behind me couldn't brake in time at the slope.
But I didn't stop to confront, cause his car didn't seem dented on the front so I presume my car was fine.
And it is fine la.
I seriously have no time and mood to confront some idiot who didn't make proper use of his brakes especially when I am rushing for time.
And when I'm a poor helpless girl. ROFL!
Went to Starbucks.
Bought Chocolate Cream Frappe.
Went back home, got ready.
And the boi wasn't here yet. Ish~
Hee~

He came at about 6.35 ???
And I started the first part of the surprise.

Starbucks Surprise

Got him to try and repair my "not-working" Skype.
What are the odds you tell me? I couldn't repair it for the past few days. But 10 mins before he came I for some unknown reason, miraculously stupidly rectified the problem. So I had to fake the "problem"

Went to the kitchen and got my mum to pakat with me.
Mana tau that boi finished rectifying the "problem" in what? 2 mins?!
Geram.
Gave him his Starbucks "cake". No choice la when he's such a picky eater and don't like sweet stuff.

DSC02478
+ Cute or not my Starbucks cake?! Heeee! Zomb~ Did you make a wish kor? It was meant for you to make a wish +

But I tell you hor.
That boi expressionless wan!
Or rather,
He didn't seem surprised at all!
All he did was " Thank you, auntie"
Gek sei~

Let him rest for 5 mins and we headed to fetch Shzen for dinner.
While on the way to the Curve, he was being so lame talking about the migrating plastic bag that did not have a passport.
-_-''
Shzen was this close to dying of a heart attack.
Hee!

The Apartment.

He initially wanted A the Ship, but we no money so we gave him An the Apartment.
HEE!

DSC02486
+Lights above our table +

I tell you orh.
My swey day did not end just like that kie.
He wanted to sit on the beds, but we didn't manage to.
All we had was the bed AREA. More like the bedroom la.

DSC02485
+ The bed he wanted to sit on. -_-'' +

Owh. And what's more swey is that I forgot to bring the pendrive to return to Shzen and to assist my lie later on!
So Shzen gave me her house keys. O.o
HEEEE!

DSC02482
+ Derek, Sann and Yin. +

DSC02504
+ No. She's not THAT innocent kie. Acting only. mweheheheh~ +

DSC02481
+ Looking through the menu +

We took damn long to decide kie!
And I didn't eat!
Not voluntarily at least

It's not my fault that I was just being a woman of my words and keeping to the words someone said: " You won't wont eat wan"
HAH!

DSC02497
+ Yin's food: Buffalo Mozarella & Tomato Salad +

DSC02495
+ Cheese Platter +

DSC02506
+ Zhan Shuo's food: Lemon Sole ?? +

DSC02490
+ Shzen's food: The Apartment Soup+

OOPS!
I forgot to upload Sann & Derek's food.
They had spaghetti. Cannot remember the exact name though. HEE!

Remember I said I was a woman of my words?
I think I managed to annoy everybody on the table especially Kor trying to keep to my words.
ROFL! So sorry~ Not to kor though. HEE~ BLUEH!

Because I didn't order any food.
Kor tried to stuff food into me.
And he kept failing.
Resulted in a few accidents.

DSC02502
+ Such as the cheese dropping into water +

DSC02503
+ Note the difference? +

All my food end up being piled up on Shzen's plate. HEE!
And I kept trying to feed other people because I think we all should try the food right? HEE!
Then we know what's nice and not right.

After numerous attempts of trying,
I swear he was this close to banging the table and walking off.
Fortunately he didn't. Probably because it was the public.
But he did try killing me by asking me to eat oranges on an empty stomach and trying to poke a fork into my eye.
HEEE!

I gave in in the end because Shzen grabbed me and whisper "If you don't eat and we don't get to do the surprise then you know."

Fine. I eat.

Owh. And because he wouldn't continue eating and was torturing the cheese by hitting it with the knife.
*rolls eyes*

DSC02513
+See that small bit? That's how much he manage to get me to eat before threatening me kao kao. SOBS+

After a very dramatic dinner, Sann said she and Derek had to "go back".
Yin and Shzen followed cause they were "tired" and have to "wake up early" tomorrow.
And I had to stay a lil while longer cause I wanna look for a "lime green paper bag".
HEE!
So just took photos, paid money and left.

DSC02517
+ Group photo! L-R: Derek, Sann, Zhan Shuo kor, Yin, Shzen, Me +

Actually, they were all suppose to go Sandy park and prepare for the surprise.
While I distract him.
I fail as a distractor lar.
We walked around looking for my "paper bag" and his laptop bag until it's closing time.
But Shzen haven't called! She was supposed to call me and ask me to return her house keys she "accidentally" left with me.

When she didn't, I pura-pura said she sms me and I needed to call her.
And then I "realise" I ter-took her keys!
HEE~

But he didn't buy the lie. He acted like he did though.
So I cleverly thought that he did, and continue acting.

Called her again and found out she was at the park with her friends.
How "weird"!

Sandy Park

Parking at the park ddi.
You know what the clever boi tell me?
"It's very obvious ddi right?"

ZOMB!
Wanted to die on the spot.
Gek sei!

DSC02466
+My lil cute carrot candles with lil messages from his loved ones written on the outer layer+

You see.
They were made out of orange paper onli.
So when lighted, it BURNED.
ZOMB!
Obviously the one in the photo wasn't the one in the park.
By the time we reached the park, the candles were already burning up.
Which means the messages on it were burning too!!!!! ZOMB!
Quicky sing birthday song.
And he blew the candles.
SIGH!

SO SESAT!
I mean.
We were laughing at the candles burning away in a totally dark hut and taking photos in a totally dark environment and some of us were even having doughnuts!
-_-''

Unsurprising birthday surprise.

DSC02525
+ Burnt-down candle vs Perfect Candle +

DSC02526
+ Salary celery giving ceremony +

After our lil "surprise" at the park, which again failed to elicit his surprise expression SIGH,
We sent Shzen home and collect the carrot milk she forgotten to bring. Hee~
And then sent Yin home.

Old Town Kopitiam

He didn't want to go home yet.
So we decided to hangout at Old Town Kopitiam.
Where he introduced me to his "lover" Cerena, and opened his birthday present from Stef, Yin & Me.

DSC02532
+ *steadily opening wrapper* "Hrm~ Wonder wat isit?" +

DSC02533
+ "ZOMB! What is this???"+

DSC02534
+"ROFL! Why did you girls get me this?!?"+

DSC02536
+ "But I love it all the same!" +

Well. At least he enjoyed his pressie!
Hee~

But I still have lotsa regrets.

1st: APOLOGIES

1. I'm so sorry Mrs. Lee!!!!!!!!! For killing your blender and making a terrible impression of myself the first time I go to your house. SO SO SO SO SORRY for being such a careless person.
2. Sorry Shzen! For ruining the blender and failing to make your surprise plan work!!!
3. Sorry Yin!! You were so sleepy ddi but still had to stay in the dark and feed the mosquitos at the park.
4. So SO SORRY XIAN! Your daddy replied you late that night cause I took the phone away from him to avoid him realising the surprise. Which didn't make much difference. And I'm SO TERRIBLY SORRY that the messages on the lil carrot candles from you imported all the way from Australia burned up! Nevermind. I'll personally make sure your daddy gets your messages. PROMISE!

2nd: Why did my surprise fail?

1. I didn't take photo with him at The Apartment or so he claims. I almost died hearing this excuse.
2. We forgot to sing "Happy Birthday" without a cake like planned. Again, I was so carried away by being a woman of my words. SOBS!
3. THE BOI THINKS TOO MUCH! Gek sei~

My verdict?
I planned 3 surprises for him on that day. First the Starbucks, FAILED. Second getting Jarreth to come, FAILED. Third surprise at the park, FAILED!

ZOMB~
I have 3 good reasons to emo for TWO months!
And "it's the thought that counts" is not a good enough reason to counter my 3 reasons.
HAH!

Emo queen alert!


All in all,
I'm glad he was really happy with the celebration even when he was NOT surprised.

Next time don't think so much liao kie??
Very potong la!

Owh, glad you liked the card. HEE~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE-CESS!

DSC02531
+ His "surprise" face. ROFL!+

Owhkaylar.
Don't so mean to you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DSC02537
+There. Lengzai ddi lar. Heeeee!+

No comments: