Sunday, March 9, 2008

PSY 104!! MKT 101!! ITC 101!!!

Yes.
I am this close to being OCD again.

But I'm still procrastinating.
I haven't even had one single post for the month of March!
Why?
Cause I was busy procrastinating. That still counts as being busy owhkay.

No eVie.
Not gonna get yourself low marks again.
NA-AH.
Do work!

After this post lar yea?
Just to show people I'm alive!

Elections this year sibeh gan jiong.
All I can say is that this is what happens when people turn greedy, you don't get what you want and you lost what you have.
Mr.Roadworks lost. ROFL!
Owh. And Malaysia is so sssssssssllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww.
Close to 12am and they only got the results of 80+ seats out of 222.
SLOW.
The next election will be even MORE FUN.
And I can vote ddi by that time! HEEE~

But that's the boring bit.

I went to my Uncle's house today for my lil cousin's bday. It's my 1st Uncle's house btw.

DSC02450
+Birthday cake. Orange flavoured chiffon. So-so only la+

DSC02458
+The Birthday gurl. One year old. CUTENESS~+

DSC02453
+Happy family. Wait. Not very happy baby. Rofl~+

DSC02454
+Baby, Mummy & the Kiddos of the family.+

DSC02455
+Baby looked so shocked!+

Eii. It was damn hard to take a photo with the baby kie.
She keeps crying!! sobs~

I basically spent my day surfing the net in my Uncle's house using stealing some else's Streamyx.
Owh. And having a half hour nap too.

On a more random note,

DSC02456
+Bro and his vege+

My brother, Nigel was being very rabbit-ish.
He was complaining about eating too much.
Gosh. The food. The glorious food! Crazily bloated by the end of the day.
The he suddenly stood up, took a piece of raw vege and ate it.
O.o
I think he wanted to feel healthier.
But I think the vege was kinda bitter. HEEE~

Owh.
I have tons of more random things.
Like my horrible weekend of being locked in and out. But will save that for a rainy day. HEE!



On a more serious note,

DSC02415

Mr. Japanese Rabbit owner,
Don't be so emo ddi kie. I know it's ur emo month but still...it's not happy to see you unhappy.
Even worse when I can do nothing about it.
I actually don't know what to say.
Just hoping you would cheer up soon. It's bad enough to see you rabbit so emo, I don't want to see you emo for so long.
We'll talk soon.
And please for Heaven's sake, don't think when driving.
Unless you intend to gek sei me. Hee~ Mwahs~



And to the bestie who ask the random-est question,

I'm not going to smack for daring to ask such a question.
Cause I'm being nice.
And yes, you're going to see me "there" unless you start chasing me away.
So if you dare, chase me away la!
Hee~


ENOUGH RANDOM-NESS!
Back to work~!

*work work work*

No comments: