Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Losing pinky-ness~

ZOMB~
I cannot wait till I'm well again.

Honestly, being sick and having to deal with emo-ness of people leaving and at the same time lacking sufficient sleep?

It just drives eVie nuts.

And life has been pretty nuts recently if you ask me.
Imagine being stuck in an hour's traffic jam.
You're telling me it's normal?
Yeap. Pretty darn normal-everyday-will-happen incident if it's on KL's highways such as the Federal Highway.
But SO BLOODY ABSURD NONSENIC CRAPPY when it happens so near home, or college rather.
I was stuck on Monday at HELP's open carpark for an hour because there was a JAM that lasted AN HOUR at the parking area to the paying booth.

No.
I did not bullpoo you.
I am telling the very darn crappy truth.

Can you imagine how frustrated I was?
Seeing that I could already have my blood boiling when it's jammed on normal roads and now it's jammed for A BLOODY HOUR at my college's carpark?!

Nonsense!

And I had to miss my dancing class cause of that. Just great I tell you.

Also, it was freaking emo already since Steffie was leaving that night.
Yea. Ended up transiting between emo & laughing-like-crazy phase over the phone with the Prince-cess for an hour. Pity his ears.


On a happier-much-more-outdated-note, I was invited to an Open House last weekend.

DSC02325
+Open House..geddit?+

Whose open house you ask?

DSC02216
+Yes. If your eyes are sharp enough, you would be able to see whose open house it is+

DSC02403
+My PINK buddy!!!!+

She has an awesome Pink Room, Pink Water Dispenser, Pink Mirror Frame, Pink Curtain, Pink Beanbag, Pink USB Port, Pink Laptop, Pink Vases, Pink Handphones.......I LIKE HER PINK ROOM!

DSC02333
+See what I mean?!?! Pink everything!+

For once Stef was earlier than me.
Even when she had to fetch like 3 other people.
But not my fault.
The Prince-cess took 10 years beautifying himself. ROFL!

Well. It was nice waiting right Stef?
*grin*

We reached there about I cannot remember what time.
I think it was 7 plus though.
And Sann wasn't home.
Her mum was really nice to us though.
Before you knew it, her house was packed with SSSSOOOOO many people.
I mean.
Her extended family lar, her friends lar (from so many different cliques)...you realli cud get abit lost there if you're alone.
Hee~

Since Sann was really busy layan-ing other people, we decided to layan ourselves with what we do best.....CAMWHORE! Hee~
Sann did bring us on a tour around her house though.

Btw, just a lil reminder: Ignore all fats you see on the girl in pink (that's me). It's a bit eyesore, but well...concentrate on other aspects of the photola. MWEHEHEHEE!

DSC02340
+The 5 pretty girls are missing one pretty girl...XIAN!+

We stopped camwhoring for a while to fill our tummies.
Quite a wide selection of food.
There were prawns! Made me missed Xiang. Don't get the wrong idea. I miss Xiang peeling prawns voluntarily. Owhkay. I sound abit mean saying that. GRIN!
Kor tried peeling prawns with plastic spoon and fork. Which took ages.
So in the end, me being very impatient, just went along and dirty my fingers shelling those prawns.

And it's back to camwhoring.
ROFL!

DSC02346
+Me & the Bestie in Sann's toilet+

DSC02349
+Posing partner & me. She's shoo cutee~!+

Sann's pink room made a real nice camwhoring venue:

DSC02353

DSC02355

Towards the night, the sickest person which is me, had to be the one who was most hyper because the others were either emo or tired and the atmosphere was getting abit blah. -_-''

DSC02374
+We were so bored of posing. So this is a boring pose. ROFL+

DSC02376
+I don't know what we were trying to do here. Seducing each other? Fighting silently? Glaring at each other? Being hiao? Hee!+

DSC02378
+Prince-cess & Me. You don't know how long it took me to get him to take ONE decent photo with me owhkay+

DSC02381
+We were trying to prove how distant we should stay in a photo -_-''+

DSC02386
+Don't look into the light! Lame...-_-''+

After enough camwhoring in the house, we decided to go for a walk. Hee~

And everyone for the weirdest reason of all...so emo~~ -_-''

See!

DSC02389
+emo Wefie+

We took quite alot photos on the road.
Including crazy ones such as standing at the roundabout. -_-''
Yes. We're really serious camwhorers owhkay.
Walked one round and decided it was time to go back.

But Yinnie was craving Starbucks!
And even when it was close to 11 and people were having curfew at 12, we decided to go anyway.

I didn't drink anything because I was feeling bloated, and my hyperness has already been depleted and I felt sick again. How annoying.
But I miss Hot Chocolate now. Booooo~

DSC02405
+Don't ask me why Stef was looking like that+

We sat there till about 11 sumthing and then Stef had to chao home with Yinnie.
Me, Zhan Shuo Kor and Shzen continued talking for another hour. Debating what not. Hee~
Then....it's home to comfy bed~!

My favourite pic of the night:

DSC02383
+Sigh~ Such harmonious siblings. Hee~!+

Signing off to study Marketing.
ISH~!

No comments: