Thursday, February 21, 2008

My wastepaper basket is brimming with tissue paper.

*kicks chair*

*throws books on floor*

*slams door*

*punch pillow*

*SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why I no date for Chap Goh Meh lar? *rolls eyes*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please said you did not believe that.
if you did.
Shame on you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am !*&@#*^@&#^&@#^@# SICK again lar!

I wanted to take a photo of my tissue-paper-filled-wastepaper basket to prove how terribly sick I am but apparently my maid emptied it.
So much for tissue paper being everlasting. *wink*

Damn annoying I tell you.
Now I'm partially deaf due to an ear block in my left ear.
My nose has been flowing non-stop and is trying to run away from me.
The amount of trees I killed in order to stop my nose flow is making me so guilty. Save the environment!
I even skipped class today.
And my very-important-to-me MEETING!
Yes. The guys probably tried cursing me to death when they realise I am taking "sick leave".

AAAARRRGGHHHH!
I don't know how many times I've been falling sick just beginning of this year only!
Seriously~!
Damn chat annoying.....................booooooo~
Start praying I don't get a fever. GAH!


Rants aside.
Today's the last day of CNY. *tears*
I like the CNY mood. Knowing it's going to end just gets me abit sluggish.

And since it's Chap Goh Meh, people are suppose to throw oranges into the sea/river/parit/longkang whatnot and wait for Mr/Ms Right or wrong to pick it up.
I am so not going to do that.
Come on.
Unless I know there's like 300 super cute guys waiting to pick up my orange, there is no way I'm going to let a round-orange-coloured-full-of-vitamin-C-fruit tell me who is right for me.
Seriously.

If I didn't mistaken, tonight is also the night where people buy lotus candles, light it up, make it wish and let it flow down a river.
I would do that. So cool owhkay!
Just that the only river I see around is a rubbish-filled one near my house.
So dirty. What wish also won't come true lar. Hee~

I don't have date tonight also nevermind.
Imagine him being disgusted by all the mucus flowing and my super red nose. Eeeyeeerrr~
But I had "DATES" for the previous V'day on 14th.

WHAT?!!

*grin*

On the 14th of February,
I woke up early early to go see my date-SS.

DSC02236
+This is what happens when you force Himbos to be your date+

ROFL!!
You didn't think they were my dates did you?
ZOMB lar.
How naive of you.

I just tarik-ed them to have a meeting for our upcoming assignment 10am in the morning and I had to cope with their endless whines and rants owhkay.
And that isn't what dates are suppose to do.

See how miserable they looked in the photo above?
Hee~

You knowlar.
It's fine to be without a date on V'day.
It's barely bad to have to spend V'day with whining Himbos.
But THIS is ridiculous:

DSC02237
+A very "passionate" looking KM, horny looking Terence, and eager-to-kiss Jian+

WTH?
Who has to spend V'day dealing with a bunch of gay-ish duded who cannot keep their PDA to themselves?!
As if that's going to make me feel lonely lar.
Pooh~

And you think they would ke-lian this poor sweet girl and stop their PDA sessions?

Think again

DSC02238
+Tak tahan betul+

Jioh!
Naik miang betul lar this people!

Well, at least one of them had a moment of sanity:

DSC02240
+eVie & Terence+

Suddenly only he say he wanna camwhore.
Naik miang jugak yea? HEE!

DSC02243

Makan lunch also cannot act happy a bit.
What's a girl to do lar?

They did belanja me ice-kacang though.
More like force me to stuff myself with ice-kacang because they can't finish.

DSC02244
+I intended to kill myself by getting fat on V'day. ROFL!+

So, after lunch, Kah Meng and I went to class.
Konon-nye be my 2 hour date.
He chao-ed to be with my hunnie after class break.
Leave me all alone. Jeez wei~

Terence's date was in dreamland.
Joel's date was an unknown girl whose juicy story I have yet to get it out of the guys.
Jian's date was his old friend.

Owh owh.
We had this really funny convo that day too.

Me, Kah Meng, Jian:

So Jian, who you dating today arh???
No lar. I'm going to pick up friend from LRT station only.
*in unison* HORRRRRRR~!
Friend only lar! 10 years ddi!
Yalar! 10 years ddi...time to move on!!

ROFL!
I so suka Kah Meng's answer man. Zha dou~

Which reminds me of another funny convo I had the other day with a friend.

Friend 1, Friend 2, Me:

Wearing the top makes you look pregnant from the side lar.
*stress* REALLY ARH??
*turns to other friend* Eh, eh~ Do I look fat like this????
*silence*
Oei~! Do I look like I'm pregnant from the side lar??
*gives amused look* I don't look at your tummy lar. How would I know???

ROFL!!!
Not funny ke?
Sorry. I found it very amusing.

Owhkie!
Enough of being sidetracked~

I skipped my 2nd class halfway to meet my other date.
And also because the class was getting SSSHHHOOOOOOO boring!

Went to meet him at main block's lower foyer.

DSC02245
+Leonard Chua Teck Aun+

Meet my date.
More like my "date". What to do? Gf go holiday ddi, need friends to isi his masa so he don't feel so lonely mar.

He insisted on belanja-ing me Oreo McFlurry and forcing fries down my throat even if I had felt like a stuffed guinea pig by then.
What did I tell you? My plan of suicidal on V'day almost worked kie!

At least he was sweet enough to carry my darn heavy laptop bag.
And teman-ed me talk until he saw a girl who "electrify" him with her eyes and there goes any focus he has on our convo.
Don't lie Leonard. You were so distracted ddi. HEEE!

But it was still fun talking to you lar.....mwehehehehhehe~

DSC02252

So.
Left for home after that.
Was so damn confused by whichever whatever plan Steffie and Zhan Shuo has.
I was like o.O all the time, I couldn't care less and I just wanted to go home.

Reached home.
Steffie say she couldn't come.
End up only Kor came.
This time is no girlfriend, so find friend to also isi his masa. And he claims he's homeless on V'day too.

Chit chat for a while.
Then he SLEPT is same as rest kie!
Cause he had to rush to give tuition later.
Left at about 7 something.

And eVis is once again alone on V'day.
Doesn't matter. She went to sleep. HEE!

As V'day this year coincides with the Hokkien celebration of "pai tee gong"/ "bai tian gong", my family was busy preparing for it.
Literally translated into "Praying to Sky God".

Praying necessitties:

DSC02253

DSC02254

I initially wanted to take photos throughout the preparation up till the real praying and the after-eating.
But I got so carried away chatting with my cousin and siblings and also chatting on9.
HEE!

Owh.
Remember my eat-to-death suicidal plan? It didn't really work. I'm still typing this alive now kay.
But, something else happened that day that almost killed me!
This time "Guilt" was sent as the asssasin.

Both my dearest besties gave me V'day pressies!!!!!!!!!

SO SWEEEEEEEET!

And I didn't do ANYTHING for them. *guilt guilt guilt*

Shyuan the Hunnie:

DSC02264

DSC02265

Hershey's kisses and Cadbury chocolate!!!!!!!
AWWWWWHHHHHH~
My Hunnie is so nice to me~!
*kisses*

To KM: Neh neh neh neh boo boo~ I got V'day gift and you don't! Lalalalalala~!

Steffie the Bestie:

DSC02260

DSC02261

DSC02262

DSC02263

A super lovely card and awesome HOMEMADE chocolates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love~!
Betcha everyone's jealous. HEE~
And she stayed up the whole night finishing my card.
Sobs~
You shouldn't have lar woman.
Guilty gila!!
MWAHS~!


I am the luckiest person in the world lar.
I don't deserve to be treated so nice lar.
Gawd~
Heee~

Owh owh.

To you-better-know-who-you-are,
Thanks for calling me on V'day even when I threathen to hang up the phone on you which I didn't and then listening to me talk so much nonsense you were going to pull your head out cause you will never ever slap me for being so bloody silly and always re-assuring me that I'm not the most evil girl in the universe who's going to be ostracized for all the evil deeds I've claimed to do.
Thanks for being my reality alarm clock.
*grin*


There!
My V'day wasn't too bad right?
I had multiple dates.
People who teman-ed
me throughout the day.
2 suicidal plans that failed.
Lotsa food
after midnight.

HAH!
I'm way luckier than most people.
Heeeee~

Gosh~
I feel so dead now.

I'm off~!

No comments: