Wednesday, February 6, 2008

FOOOD! again.

So.
I lazy to blog about the steamboat.
But I shall blog bout the BBQ at Stef's house last weekend.

Have been preparing the list of food for weeks.

On 31/1, Stef picked me and Xian up to Atria so we can get some last minute stuff.
Ended up at my house after that preparing the ingredients for the BBQ at night.
We thought we would finish pretty fast but apparently we're pretty behind time lar.
Rushed abit cause we wanted to beat the after-work jam which didn't exactly work out. You'll understand why later.

BBQ Menu:
Chicken Wings, Chicken Kebabs, Meatball/Fishball Kebabs, Lamb Chops, Banana & Bacon Kebabs, Back Bacon, Sausages, Roast Potatoes, Salad, Garlic Bread, Tuna Potato Salad, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Coated Banana.

DSC02026
+Some of the food+

YES.
We prepared that much owhkay.
Don't play play.

I don't think food was magnificent lar.
Considering how the noobies were the one preparing.
But at least no one got diarohea right?!
That's boleh ddi lar.
HEE~

Owh!
The guest list.
I tell you arh. It's everchanging kie. -_-''

People: eVie, Stef, Yin, Chris, Shzen, Xian, Sann, Zhan Shuo, Xiang, Danny, Jing, Zhen Sern, Jason, Filbert, Keith, Leong and Khoi Yit.

Yes. That many people.
And food was thankfully enough.

After finish preparing about 3.30pm, Stef & Xian left to pick Shzen up and collect some stuff.
I was busy-ing at my house trying to prepare myself and rushing to make it in time.

Hurry out to buy Xiang's bday cake. More on that later.
And fetch Sann from her humongous Aman Suria house.
HEE~

Met Stef and the rest at DJ.
But we couldn't leave to Valencia yet.
Why?

Cause the 4 boys were not ready yet.
Since when did girls have to wait for guys?
Ish ish~

Owh. And on that day itself, I don't know how many times I had to give directions to different palces for different people kie.
Hee~

So we pit stopped at Xiannie's also-humoungous house.

DSC02020
+The 3 gals "arguing" with Mummy+

Me and Shzen camwhored abit.
PHOTOS dear!

Finally the boys called and they were ready.
We all met at the Shell petrol station and headed off.

My cacat car was spluttering and spitting DAMN ALOT of white smoke throughout the way.
Feel so bad for the environment.
Shud have taken my mum's Waja instead.
Had a great time keng gai-ing with Shzen in the car. Found someone who like totally und me, you und? ROFL!

Reached the Valencia guardhouse. And we practically took up most of the parking space there.

Suddenly,
A black MyVi stopped behind me.
And I thought I was blocking its way so I moved abit.
But it still stayed behind me!
I couldn't recognize anyone in the car and it's not Zhan Shuo's number plate.
After worrying and being "???" awhile only Stef realised it's Zhen Sern. -_-''

Headed to Stef's again-another-humongous house. HEE!

DSC02021
+The "couple" preparing chicken wings+

DSC02023
+Guys preparing BBQ pit+

DSC02024
+Xiang building his charcoal tower and getting the pit ready+

We managed to get the pit ready quite fast.
As in there weren't any huge problems starting the fire lar. Just had to wait for the fire to really start.

Most of the time, Xiang, Danny, Leong, Filbert, Keith & KY are the ones BBQ-ing.
But I think Zhan Shuo and Jason helped at one point.

So it was just merry eating, chatting, camwhoring and playing cards.

DSC02031
+Banana + Bacon Kebabs. Danny's brilliant idea!+

People enjoying the BBQ process:

DSC02030
+Danny, Jason, Xiang & Shzen+

DSC02033
+See how much Christine is enjoying herself? Hee!+

DSC02047
+Jun Kit, KY, Leong and Shzen+

Owh owh!
I just recalled the very funny convo Leong had with Shzen. Or parts of it at least.

"Don't you remember me?"
*Shzen's O.O face*
"There, that time last year blablabla"
*Shzen's double O.O face* "What you mean?!"
As you can predict, the rest of us went hor-hor and started giggling.
"You're Tiffany right?"
"OWH! You're the one who bought books from me isit? Hihi!"

-_-''


I think we BBQ-ed for like 2 hours.
People like Jing MIA-ed cause he had to go somewhere.
Some were eating. Some were being fed. Dowana feed Xiang anymore. Buat baik TAK dibalas baik.

DSC02049
+I told you some are being fed. Hee!+

Of course.
There's always the camwhore session.
But my favourite camwhore partner Shzen had to go back early *depressed*

DSC02050
+Yin, eVie, Xian, Sann, Zhan Shuo+

DSC02053
+The late guys who were supposed to act "cool". Fail-lar.+

DSC02044
+My prom picture re-enactment+

Why do I say that?
Because I had the same pose with the same guys back in the high school prom days.
But Xiang was nicer and less evil-ler then. -_-''

DSC02029
+Yinnie and eVie! I look @*#*@*@^#& pregnant -_-''+

DSC02062
+My ding-dong Prince-cess and me+

I swear these guys have something against me.
They just have to spoil the photos I look nice in by acting himbo. -_-''

DSC02064
+Christine and me! See. The girls do not spoil the photos. ish~+

DSC02065
+Ah Yee & her 2 nieces. Don't you feel the love? Where's my 3rd niece?? sobbs~+

At about 12, there were ppl who were playing cards actually I think most of them were,
Some of us just sat and chitchat.
Some had to go home.

So I teman-ed Zhan Shuo Kor fetch the gals back home (Xian & Sann).
I swear his driving is so "AWESOME", my heart was at the bottom of the tummy the whole time.
Maybe that's why I got my gastric. KOR!!

We reached back in a super short time. No thanks to his great driving and it was time to launch eVie's Great Surprise Scheme!

Remember I mention Xiang's b'day cake?
Yea. We're suppose to surprise him.

Before that, he pandai pandai allow himself to be locked in the kitchen room.
And I told Danny not to let him out until I sneaked the cake upstairs.

So yea. Back to after before that. hee~
I went upstairs with Stef to prepare the cake while Danny was the person in charge of distracting Xiang.
Our cue was "Is the movie ready??"
Yes would mean that I can go down with the cake.

After Danny the Distractor said "Yes". He did a good job distracting btw.
Managed to stand behind Xiang without him realising.
And mission accomplished!!
He was damn surprised!

But his cake only got 19 candles.
SORRY!
See how bad my memory is?

I'm glad the act-shy-mean-ignoring boi enjoyed his surprise. HEE~!

After the surprise and all.
We proceeded to watch movie as usual.
"Whisper".
Quite scary lar.
But I wasn't concentrating.
If it's not using Kor's hair to block me, it would be using Yinnie's back.
*grin*
I'm smart I know.

Most people feel asleep during the movie. Xiang was like the first.
While they were deciding the next movie, I teman-ed Kor upstairs to study.
Yes. The very smart Prince-cess had exams 9am the next day but would not let us chase him away until 6am. -_-'' All hail Livita! Inside joke. Hee~
So I basically spent my whole night "studying" Customer Relationship Management while kacau-ing him with the most random questions ever.
I swear my questions were so O.o, he was tempted to poke his cute colourful highlighters into my eye.
But he sayang me enough to not do so.....I hope.
HEE!

Downstairs, they were watching Heartbreak Kid and The Holiday.
I think only Filbert and Leong managed to stay up the whole night with Stef.
Stef even stayed up longer than me!
I stayed up until 6.
Nag Kor off. Then went back to sleep.
UNTIL!
"Chen Ze Xiang! Why you lock me out of my own house?!?!??!"
Zomglar.
These people.
San zhou lao lao shout like mad people.
Wanna continue sleeping also cannot.

DSC02068
+When we're all awake+

At about 10 sumthing, we left the house to makan.
Destination: Restaurant O&S, Paramount Garden.

I managed to find my way out of Paramount Garden half-asleep kie.

Went back home and guess what?
TIDUR!

WHEEEEE~

BBQ is fun.
Me LIKE!

No comments: