Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hi extra tyre around my tummy!

ZOMB~
I didn't eat as much I expected too during CNY but I still have grown a new tyre around my tummy.
Must be the lack of gym-ing.
SHUCKS.
Ah well.
Poking the fats on my tummy during Marketing tutorial seemed to amuse Joel.
HEE!

Chinese New Year POST!!

Whoot whee~

Actually I very lazy wan lar.
And I am really suppose to study now.
But for the sake of my lovely readers and procrastination.

Updates it shall be!

Chinese New Year's Eve

As usual.
It's the dinner.
Although this had to be the most "special" reunion dinner in 10 years or so my Auntie claims.
We had popiah for reunion dinner.
Not the usual 8 9 10 dishes.
Just yummy popiah with sambal petai. YUMMMMM~
And the reunion dinner was very "Sparking". Or so I told Kor.

*eat eat chit chat chit chat lights flicker eat burp chat lights flicker burp chit chat eat fart lights flicker*

Yea. That was how my reunion dinner went.
We had two difference ambience throughout the dinner

Ambience One:
DSC02088
+Dark, romantic and a lil mysterious+

Ambience Two:
DSC02087
+Bright, cheery and happy+

WHY????

Not because of my camera's flash lar.
Because the darn electric metre thingy had a suicidal wire burning itself. -_-''
*spark spark*

DSC02080
+Say "hi" to the suicidal wire +

It was really annoying and damn scary kie!!!
Shish~
I keep thinking it's gonna spark, burn itself out and burn the whole house down.
You knowlar.
CNY got damn alot house-burn-down news one.

But lucky, my dad got his wireman to come fix it.
Hey~ He got an angpao for working on CNY eve kie~

DSC02089
+That's my uncle helping the wireman. I used flash for this photo+

And the dinner/day/night was SAVED!
I could sleep throughout the night without worrying the house would burn down.
Although that night did start a string of emo-ness. Shh. Dun ask.

Kids nowadays arh.....

DSC02079
+Handphone, handphone, handphone+

That was what my cousin and siblings were doing on New Year's Eve. Tsk~

My grandma poses too. HEE!
But my cousin just had to kacau lar. See:

DSC02084
+She ah-bu-gi-ed my Grandma..HEE!+

First day of CNY

Went back hometown.
Got stuck in a jam from Rawang to Slim River.
Sibeh sien I tell you.
And my dad wouldn't let me drive. He doesn't trust his life on me.
Shucks~

Reached my hometown 2 hours later than I usually take.
It's in Ayer Tawar, Perak btw.

First thing we did when reach my Uncle's house?

Bukan makan lar.
How can you think of me like that???? *hurt*

We did this:
We as in me and my brother.

DSC02119

DSC02122

WE WERE STUDYING.
Rajin sad people study on the 1st day of New Year kie.
No.
I wasn't on9 on my laptop.
No connection lar.
And you probably didn't see me on9 during that period too.
No.
I wasn't appearing off9.
Why you people think so much wan?
Mwehehehehe~

My First uncle was nagging us for studying on the 1st day of New Year.

And he said some very wise words.
"Ru guo nan ren ke yi kao, mu chu dou hui pa shang shu".
Literally translated as: "If guys are dependable, the female pigs will be climbing trees"

Yes. My UNCLE said that.
Don't worry. I was O.o too. Random~

Because my uncle's house was next to a barren/vacant plot of land overgrown with lalangs, my 1st uncle decided to pollute the environment by burning some of the lalangs.
Claiming that it's safer when the kiddos wanna play fireworks there.

He started the fire with fireworks. -_-''
Playing with fireworks is dangerous kie kids?

DSC02126
+POLLUTION!+

I also met a lil kid.
Who was totally animal friendly.
Much MUCH more than me.

DSC02129
+He sibeh brave I tell you.+

That night, it was a lot of fireworks.
Kiddos playing.
I somehow don't find the joy in fireworks ddi. I keep thinking I'll burn off my hand or it would explode in my face. Rofl.

I was watching TV. Saw the very dumb "A Chinese Tall Story" -_-''

Second Day of Chinese New Year

Visiting time!
Angpao lai lai~!

But before that, we went for a hunt.
To satisfy my DAD's food cravings. He damn disappointed ddi when he couldn't find his favourite noodles on the 1st day.

Introducing "kam puan". Nolar. Not Mrs.Kam -_-''

"Kam puan" is similar to the kwan-lo noodles or black sauce noodles in KL. But is still different.
Damn popular in Ayer Tawar.
My family has cravings for it for we must have at least a few helpings until we're sick of it everytime we get back here.
It taste different lar.
I've had it since I'm young owhkie.

DSC02151
+A plate of "kam puan". It's different from our usual black noodles lar!+

The best "kam puan" is found in really old shops like the one below. Trust me. My hometown has tons of old shops like this.

DSC02148

Come to think of it.
Doesn't look that old huh?
Hee~

DSC02150
+ Da chefs+

Owh owh. I forgot the most important thing in eating "kam puan". For me lar at least.
I must always ALWAYS have the garlic vinegar.
Adds the OOMPH to my noodles.

DSC02152
+Clockwise: Home-brewed Barley, "kam puan", garlic vinegar+

After satisfying my Daddy's food cravings and feeling absolutely full. Don't look down on that small plate of noodles. DAMN FILLING.

Went around to my relatives' houses.
They all stay nearby anyway.

Saw some really cute dogs in my 3rd grandauntie's house my mum's cousin my uncle in a sense reared.

DSC02118
+The sheep dog is fat wei. And the Golden Retriever is much quieter than KM's one+

After tons of visiting, eating my New Year diet consisted of tons of different types of cookies, and collecting angpao.

We headed back to where were staying.

At night, gambling.

Na-ah. Not me. My brother. Nuuppsss. Not Nigel. Rae. The YOUNGEST one. Yes. Be in awe.
And he was playing against my 1st and 2nd auntie. Geng mou?

DSC02194

DSC02191
+Look at his happy face! Tak puas+

DSC02195
+Of course happylar! Look at the stack of money he ended up with!+

And that sums up my 2nd day!

Third Day of Chinese New Year.

Had the same breakfast again. I told you we had to get ourselves sick of it.
Did a lil more visiting.
ZOMB la~
I was nearly driven nuts by my mum and her convo with my relatives about MATCHMAKING me.
So much for me getting married lar huh. Even my mum has no confidence I'll get married.
And I even have to bear with teasing from my siblings after dat.
Gek sei~

We went home at about 11 plus.
No jam.
But we took the coastal road which I personally despise.
And it felt SO much longer.
Sien~

Fourth Day of Chinese New Year.

My whole extended family came to my house.
Lou sang mar.
And we had normal 8-dishes-kind-of-dinner this time.

DSC02208
+So blur! Getting ready to lou sang+

DSC02210
+Lou sang-ing+

I think that concludes my 4th day.

Why are my posts getting so long? ISH~

Before I end,

DSC02073

You can scream, shout, wince or laugh now.

That is my neck btw.

It's a kampung method of gua sha.
This is what happens to me everytime I get heaty.
Supposed to cure my headaches wor.
Sigh~

Not nice kie!
My mum so sadistic laugh at me some more.

I'm surrounded by sadistic people.
Ah well.

I cannot continue blogging ddi.

Just like to say that my New Year was pretty fireworks-y. Whatever that means.

DSC02147

No comments: