Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great New Year starts

I tell you.
I have the greatest beginnings to New Years.

See.
I ushered in Year 2008 by "ushering" my mom into the clinic right?
Now the new Lunar year, Year of the Rat is coming, I fell sick.
Again!

Yesterday I skipped Biopsychology class.
You know I wouldn't skip classes unless I have to right.
I'm usually pretty hardworking lar owhkie.
But I skipped it because I woke up at 6am cringing in tummy pain and whining on the bed.
Which wasn't very quiet because it woke my sister up. This is the sister who sleeps through my midnight calls with besties owhkay.
I tahan until 7 sumthing.
Cannot ddi, wanna die ddi. Woke up and complain to mum.
Took me to the doctor.
Doctor says I have Acute Gastricitis. Or sudden onset of gastric I suppose.
And guess what my first "angpow" of the year is?

A JAB IN THE BUM

No joke wei.

And the whole day I was lethargic but still made it to Swensons to teman people.
And to complete my questionnaires. Sigh. Kerajinan.

I even had fever last night kie!
Swey betul~

Purposely don't let me indulge in lots and LOTS of New Year delicacies.
Shish~


Anyway,
Enough of me telling you about how miserable I was yesterday.
New Year is too new to sound miserable. ROFL!

They say we should return money we owe before the New Year comes or we'll have some sort of financial crisis or something.
I don't think I owe anyone money.
But I do owe me bloggie a few backdated post.
So better "return" it kan?
Dunno what might happen if I don't but better safe than sorry.
ROFL~

P24 Unofficial Makan-makan At Murni SS2 (mainly Security team and Dancer Relations)

DSC01991
+The boss who organised it. On HP. -_-'' Like so the damn busy like that+

DSC01992
+The amount of people who turned up+

We needed like 5 tables put in a row wei.
And it was pretty funny when it came to the ordering food part.
We were all in awe of the waiter's memory.
HEE!

DSC01993
+From the other end of the table+

Boon Ken's head kept popping out in both photos.
-_-''

DSC01994
+The Tomyam I ordered that night+

Tomyam was YAM-YAM!
Really. Considering how choosy I am with my Tomyam-s.

Owhkay.
Random photos from now onwards

DSC01995

DSC01995
+Shu Ling with her "peace" sign+

It was an awesome night.
Lotsa crap talk.
Funny jokes exchange. Lame jokes too!
HEEEE!

But that's all I could recalled considering how long it was and my memory is forever failing me.
LALALALALA~

Owh.
I realise I owe my blog the Xiannie's Steamboat post too.
Lazylar.
I DUN HAVE MOST OF THE PICS!
ish~
Owhkie.
I'm really just being lazy.

*grin*

No comments: