Sunday, January 27, 2008

&@^#&^@#%@^!%@!! stupid stomach.

GAH!

My stomach discomfort is annoying the hell outta me!!!

Grr grr grr.
Yes.
I'm very cranky now.

Come to think of it.
My crankiness has been brewing since the past week.
BAH!
Annoyance I tell you!

I think I need more shopping.
Retail therapy may make my fever worse the last time.
But I think it would help me get my mind off my annoying, irritating stomach discomfort.
And probably make my mood better too.

Someone bring me shopping?

Better if the bills are paid.

ROFL!

See????
Thinking about shopping makes me grin a lil already.
ActuallyI was just lying.
While I type ROFL, my face was like this --> -_-

STOMACH DISCOMFORT LAR!

*a long commercial break*

ZOMG~
I just put on a facial mask that smelt like paint.
O.O
I'm gonna have an ugly face!!
NNOOOOOOOOO!
Sobs.
*vain*

I'm still currently on the annoyed side.
So I feel like blogging about people who annoy me.

And they are none other than
.
.
.
.
.
P1080492

What?
Cannot see clearly?
Don't know who they are?

Maybe this could help
.
.
.
.
.
P1090225

YES.
You got it right.

The 3 himbos whose ultimate life goal/mission/whatnot is to make the next 3 years of my Uni life as miserable as possible.
Here's talking about people who plan to bring me to some Pet Safari on my 18th birthday, blindfolded and putting an iguana on me.
No need me to tell you how much I am afraid of those cold-blooded-gelifying reptiles.
So you tell me.
MEAN or not?

These 3 people are very the special.

1) They think they very handsome so they do this:

P1090224

Ya right lar.
Very handsome.
*rolls eyes*

2) They enjoy bullying me

P1090219
.
.
.
P1090221
.
.
.
P1090220

I wasn't constipated in the first photo.
One of them poked me. Me think Kah Meng did it

I can't even take a photo peacefully without looking sad or constipated.
And they got the balls to act all cool-smiling smiling-guaizai-i-am-innocent look.
eVil.

3) They very boh song when I even pry a lil into my mirror. For the record, "boh song" means "tak puas" which means dissatisified.

P1090216

That's why they had to take a photo of me looking into my mirror.
And rub it in about my vainness later.
Trust me.
You don't know vain until you've meet these 3 himbos.

4) They cannot tahan my fats.

P1080615

No.
It's not that this picture shows my sexy bum.
It's because I have my fats around my waist.
And they just HAVE TO document it.

5) They think it's absolutely hillarious/funny/amusing to see me face my worst fears and scream my heart + lungs + everything else out for no reason.

fun

See how much they enjoy themselves?
See how MISERABLE I looked?!?!
And I'm on the rollercoaster because one of the himbos was scared of the Space Shot himself.
HAH!

6) They corrupt my brain with all sorts of horny jokes claiming they are not horny to begin with.
7) The make my face go -_- all the time by coming out with VERY and I mean VERY LAME stuff.
8) They treat me like Ah Sam. Only time they would be nice is when they need my help for assignments.
9) ETC ETC ETC

There's just so much I can't put down into words.
And no photos to prove it true. DARN.
But you know I won't lie right.
I am too innocent lar owhkay.

Up to this point I'm pretty sure you people think these 3 are terrible friends and are sympathizing with my next 3 years of Uni life.
Or at least I hope you think that way lar.

BUT!

Yes. With eVie there's always a "BUT". She has an awesome butT after all. *grin*



I am thankful to have them.
There.
I said it.

Yet I really do feel grateful.
Sure.
They do really mean stuff to me.
But they are really nice. And their mean stuff is all in the name of sadistic fun.
Friends make each other happy-happy mar.
Even if it means freaking/corrupting/being mean/mistreating/demeanng a nice girl.
ROFL!

Really.
I'm glad to have met them in college.
We have the utmost fun on trips I tell you.
Be jealous.
HEE!

P1080508
+Kah Meng the Himbo. He thinks he's handsome ALL THE TIME. He's not btw.+

P1080509
+Jian the Himbo. He enjoys using two words sentences. Saliva too precious mar. Conserve water kie.+

P1080455
+Terence the Himbo. He only has horny stuff in his brain. And very lame ones too. Too smart ddi mar, so this is his way of relaxing+


Guys,
I'm not being mean to you kie. And I doubt any of you feel so. *GRIN*. Don't worry, whatever you people do, you're forgiven (unless it's any lizard issue) because I am that nice.
Owhkie owhkie.
I'm glad to have the friendship of 3 of you because you three have taught me plenty of different stuff. Doesn't matter if we don't go out that often, we see each other in Uni so often ddi. Seeing me too much won't make you people miss me ddi. HEE!
Thanks for being there and trying to help me whenever and wherever you people can.
Friends kie?

.
.
.
.
.
.
I like to end my post with this special dedication
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

P1080490

You guys batu lar.
Owhkay?

ROFL!!!!!

Done.
Back to studying.

No comments: