Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The reflective survey

So.

I was thinking of doing a lil post on my past year.

But I got really lazy when I think that I would have to right out paragraphs and paragraphs of stories.
Not to mention my events would have all been haywired and not make sense.

However, as I was surfing through blogs today and read Wen's blog not gonna give out add without her permission and came across this simple "reflective survey"..heee!

Wennie!!
I hope you don't mind me "stealing" off your blog??
Please?
HEE!
Credits to her blog people!

Glad to see 2007 go?
Well. This is a hard one. I did not particularly enjoy it. Like for some reason, I was dreading 12am last night. Feels like I left alot in the past year.
But then again. I'm glad in a sense that whatever I left back in that year, is probably going to stay in that year and I'm going to have a chance to restart a lot of things right? HEE!

Age turned in 2007?
18 yo! Talk about being legal. HEE!

Did you changed your hair in 2007? How?
Hrm.
I think I count myself as having bangs now? Not really short ones. But obvious fringe lar. And I tie my hair less cause I'm just so darn lazy. Doesn't matter if letting down my hair shows its frizziness and dryness. I don't care~

The best part of year 2007?
This is hard.
Gosh! I make it sound like I had a bad year but I'm pretty sure I didn't.
Best part....hrm.....taking up the Psychology Course I guess. I mean. Sure lar I stress about it ALL the time, but honestly, I enjoy learning it. HEEE!
OWH! Passing LAN! rofl~

The worst part of year 2007?
How come I can think of so many?!?!?!?
Shish~ I'm such a pessimist.
Losing my grandma. I don't want to elaborate. SHOOO~

A new crush in 2007? who?
I would wish that I have a new crush but I don't lar har. Too bad~!

Who will you never forget?
You mean in 2007 or all my life? VAGUE!
Owhkay. Presuming in 2007...hrm hrm hrm. My boss in GAP. Jessie. She's damn nice!!
If you're talking about forever, I know myself deep inside who are those that already have a place in my heart and it doesn't matter what happens, they're not leaving it whether or not I want them to. Hee~
You wanna know arh? Cut me up and take out my heart to examine lor. BLUEH~

Who do you wish you did not meet?
As humans, we do wish there are some people we never met because they came and make our life a tad bit more difficult than it should be but nevertheless Fate has its reasons. It always has.
IT BETTER HAVE

Did you have a boyfriend in Year 2007?
I did not even have a crush. Helllo??

Did you fall in love in 2007?
-_-'' *refusal to answer*

Did you catch someone in a lie in 2007?
Well, I know someone who lies to me pretty much a lot because for some reason he/she thinks I'm guillible. But yea. I did catch a few I guess.
I'm pretty cynical and sceptical I would say. MWEHEHHE!

Did you call them out?
" Liar, liar, liar!"

Did you get caught in a lie? What was it?
Possibly? But I obviously cannot remember.
Heck. I can't even remember yesterday's event chronology.

Funniest moment of 2007?
A plenty~!~!
Re-read my blog's past post to find out!

Most embarassing moment of 2007?
I cannot recall lar....................owh. The drunk part. Eheh~

Did you take any vacations in 2007? Where?
Penang, PD and Cameron Highlands.
Owh! Bukit Tinggi and Genting too~

Any new hobbies of 2007?
Hrm. I think I lose the I-have-a-hobby touch since Standard 5.

Did you get a new job in 2007?
GAP!!

Did you lose a job in 2007?
Technically I didn't. More like I stopped cause I gotta go back to coll.

Did you host a party in 2007?
No. I'm not a good hostess.

Where did most of your money go?
Good question. I'm wondering too~~

What song will always remind you of 2007?
I will get to this when I remember. HEE~

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Appreciating the right people.
Being really proactive in stuff other than study.
Smiling

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Thinking too much.
Owh. And avoiding the laptop too~

Biggest achievement in 2007?
Being more patient.
Being more independent.
Being more strong.

Biggest failure in 2007?
Let's not go there. You can personally ask me, I might tell. MIGHT. Or you might already known. ROFL!

In 2007, did you lie to miss a day of school/work?
Erm. Technically no one cares if I'm not at coll until I've not fulfilled 80% of my required attendance. HEE~

Did you move in 2007?
Well. DU-UH. I'm moving my fingers now typing owhkay.
HEE! No I didn't lar.

Did you wish on a shooting star in 2007?
IF I SAW ONE!
Sobs~ Me wanna see shooting star. I wanna go Pulau Kapas. Got shooting star!

What was your greatest musical discovery in 2007?
Hrrrmmmmm~
I think it would have to be Delta Goodrem. She's AWESOME!

What was the best book you read in 2007?
I like the 7th installment of Harry Potter caused it reveal a lot but "A Place Called Here" by Cecilia Ahern in still my favourite. It's great~

What was your favourite movie of the year?
Let me try to recall the movies I watched.
.....It's a fight between "Music & Lyrics" and "Stardust". HEE!

What did you want in 2007 and got?
I actually got most of the stuff I wanted. Very blessed indeed.
But it has gotta be my laptop baby that makes the top of the list.


What did you want in 2007 and didn't get?
The only reason why I didn't get this is because no one could give it to me but myself and for hte weirdest reason I was kiamsiap with myself. ROFL!

Did you get caught making out in public in 2007?
You wouldn't even catch me making out in private. Public? Ya think?

What's the ringer on your cellphone?
Some chinese song you probably wouldn't know. HEE~

Who did you miss?
Steffie who's in Aussie. and a whole bunch of other people whom I would tell them in private. Don't worry. HEE~

Who was the best new person you met?
Technically, I did not meet that many people as I hope I would have and as mean as this sounds, there wasn't anyone who was exceptionally outstanding.
But it doesn't mean I didn't like meeting each and everyone of you. I do kie. *grins*

Did you drink too much in 2007?
Owh. Erm. Hrm. Urm. HEEEEE!

Your favourite commercial of 2007?
Digi's Yellowman Advertistments!!!! ADORABLE! heee~

Something you couldn't leave home without in 2007?
My hp. See. You people can always know where I am. Shish~ I'm so predictable.

How did you spend New Year's 2007?
Family in Victoria Station if I recalled right.

Valentine's Day 2007?
Alone. Refer to the post in February 2007. I blogged about how miserable I was ROFL!

Easter 2007?
Err. I don't celebrate Easter. Mwehehee~ Maybe I should this year...hrm~

Halloween 2007?
I think I was in college. Or bumming at home. No celebration here. HEe!

Christmas 2007?
With siblings and a few friends online. HEE!

Your birthday?
First it was dinner with the family at Shogun, then my friends (un)surprising birthday surprise at my house..HEE! Love you people lar. Btw, if you realise, I haven't blogged bout my birthday yet..chill chill..I have my reasons..hum dee dum~

How did you usher in the New Year?
By ushering my mum into the doctor's consultation room. MWEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learn in 2007.
Humans are very routine people. If you believe long enough in something, you will begin to believe it even when it wasn't true to start with. So start believing in yourself, and before you know it, you will really have faith in everything you do.




Owhkay owhkay.
Not very much about my past year.
But.
How much you want to know lar??????
Ish~

Come ask me then! Heee~

No comments: