Monday, January 14, 2008

Guy's will never achieve mind/brain equilibrium

Do you know us humans will not rest until we achieve equlibrium in our mind/brain?
In simple language, we will feel tak puas until we have all (or most) of our questions answered.
HEE!

And you know lar us girls punya equilibrium half the time also not achieved wan.


Btw. Equilibrium is the chun-ted word for "balance".

Back to my short story.
Since girls do not achieve equilibrium very often
And guys think of girls VERY often.

Therefore, they themselves cannot achieve equilibrium.
How to achieve equilibrium when the issues you're thinking of are about people who themselves do not achieve equilibrium? Get it?


So So So,
I have the perfect solution.

GUYS!!
Go think of guys!!!
ROFL!!!!!
Terence had his famous -_-'' face when I told him that.
What?
He sendiri cakap guys don't achieve equilibrium thanks to girls mar.

HAH!

Owhkie owhkie.
Back to my main reason for this post.

Btw!
This post is going to be all words.
Just to warn you lar.
Don't blame me. I busy volunteering. No time to camwhore. I don't like cam-whoring anyway.
ROFL!!


My weekend was dedicated for P24 like most of you would have known.
I cannot blog based on Day 1 what happened Day 2 what happened
Cause honestly.
During the whole weekend, it was the hours counted. I lost track of days ddi.

Who wanna guess how long I stayed up???????????????


THIRTY FOUR HOURS!

Yes.
34 hours!!


Owhkay. Minus 15 mins close-my-eyes-moment.
33 hours and 45 minutes of NO SLEEP!


I am awesome.
And I didn't even get cranky.
Just very the dead-sleepy.


Issue I wanna blog Number 1:
This all started with me signing up as a volunteer and thus ending up in the Dancer Relations department.
My job is mainly to keep the morale of participants for the whole 24 hours.
And I dragged Steffie along. ROFL!
Trust me. She thanks me. *wink*


Issue I wanna blog Number 2:
We headed to the Securities Commision at 12.30 for a briefing session.
Sam lead us in Jenna's car with Jenna and Ally.
We were told to park in the underground parking and we drove around until we found the entrance but it had the red-white-stripe cones in front of them.
So Ally got down to remove it and we happily drove down to find the SHUTTERS WERE CLOSED!
Owh.
And the road down was the typical winding down to carpark road.
HURRAY!


Stef's car was behind Sam, so we had to reverse first before they can.
Not an easy feat.
After taking quite a while to move inches, I told Stef to let me try.
But before I could, Sam the Man came down from his car and took over the steering wheel.
Yes.
You can always count on the man. ROFL!!!!
Even more awesome was Jenna could reverse the car. We are so sesat girls I tell you.
Me and Stef were discussing about korkor probably being able to reverse the car smoothly with one hand. See how much we look up to your driving kor? lalalala~

After we managed to reverse all the way back up,
Sam told us they open the shutters and we can go back down.
-_-''
Malaysians are sesat.


Issue I wanna blog about Number 3:
We left about 2.30 after the briefing to go back and get Stef's stuff.
But we took a wrong turning.
More like we did not take the turning and went straight instead.
So we decided to make a U-turn...
WITHOUT REALISING IT WAS A ONE-WAY STREET!
ZOMG!
Almost die wei.
We were literally driving on wrong side of the road and cars started flashing us.
I couldn't stop laughing!

Sorry.
I know it's dangerous. Kids don't do that kie.
But still!
FUNNNY!
ROFL!


Issue I wanna blog about Number 4:
I have to clear this out: My stamina is close to ZERO. I'm lucky it's not a negative.
But for some reason, I'm can dance non-stop even without sleep.
It just happens lar.
I have exceptional energy when I'm in the mood or when I'm emo I guess.

In total, I think I had 5 - 6 hours of dancing.
And it's only during the open dance floor aKa club-bish kinda dance that I dance.
I don't do the workshops. Too tiring.

As a matter of fact, I only have energy to move my body.
When the MC ask us to shout or clap, I memang no voice and no energy.
And no.
I do not think I can dance properly.
Contrary to what Steffie thinks.
I have receive comments that I dance like a Robot, a Madwoman etc etc.
With that kinda comments, really. You think I can dance? ROFL!


Issue I wanna blog about Number 5:

I met new friends and got closer to people I know.
Which is probably the most AWESOME thing that happened.
New friends I met are Ray, Ken Jin, Ken, Joanna, Wan Fung (I think), Marcus etc etc. Sorry. I only remember those I really talked a lot to. HEEEE!

And I got closer to a whole bunch of classmates, non-classmates: Yue Ying, Shu Ling, Yuan Siew, Vin, Jun Kit, Filbert, Leong, Thava, Kimberly, Sarah, Khoi Yit, etc etc. Again, SORRY! I can barely remember so many peopl with my failing memory what not. The people mentioned above are those I usually talk to mar.
Paiseh betul.


But it's awesome lar really.
I think being able to talk so much with all these people made my 34 hours easier to live by.


Ray and Ken Jin entertained the floor with their dancing. Awesome shufflers.
Ken did a whole load of pulling-people-onto-the-dance-floor job making my job easier.
Joanna and Thava entertained me with awesome topics to chat about.
Vin, Yue Ying, Shu Ling, Yuan Siew, Sarah teman-ed me dancing on the floor.
Jun Kit, Filbert, Leong, Thava, Khoi Yit were great people to talk to when I need distraction from falling asleep.
All in all, I had awesome company.

Owh.
Why not Stef and Sam?
Stef cause I am already close to her and most of the time she would ditch me in dancing and to mingle by herself.
Sam...cause he backstabs me. BOO YOU BOI!
I know what you tell people. *GLARE*


Issue I wanna blog about Number 6:
I wore my contacts for 32 hours.
Why?
I brought the solution, my specs but NO contact lens case.
-_-''
And I wanna look pretty!
When I wear specs, Ken said I look old kie. And he did not say that when I wore contact lenses. ISH!

Issue I wanna blog about Number 7:
I AM DYING OF REGRET CAUSE I DID NOT BRING CAMERA!
*stabstabstab*
I would have being able to take tons of awesome photos if I did.
SOBS!!
Can I cry like now?

ISH!!
I think still got things to blog.
I'll edit when my memory comes back.

Damn~
Stupid memory~

No comments: