Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm not happy. I AM NOT HAPPY!

*WAILING*

*WHINING*

*EMO-ING*

*RANTING*

*WHIMPERING*

*GERAM-ING*

*GRR-ING*

SOBSLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really feel like cursing now.
Honestly do.
But for some reason, I am not allowing myself to do so.

Cause....
I don't think I am in a position to curse.

Why am I in such a bloody bad mood?

Because my NICE..VERY NICE timetable has turned

VERY FREAKING !*#^&@^#&@#^! TERRIBLY HORRIBLY VEGETABLY UGLY!!!!!

*cursescursescurses*

WHY ME?!?!?!

WHY NO THURS HOLIDAY?!?!?!

WWWWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?

Sobs~

I am so emo now I know.

And the people I want to talk to are all so busy.

Then again,
I'm not talking to them cause honestly, rationally...I'm being really childish.

BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!

I had the perfect plan.

BOOO!!!

BOOO!!!!

@*&#^&@^&!^@&! BOOOOOO!!!

Sobs~

I'll be fine.

I'll be at peace with the ugly annoying timetable by tomoro.

*breathbreathbreath*

Stay strong eVie.......

No comments: