Monday, January 21, 2008

I forgot the cute title I wanted to put.

O.o

I have damn bad memory.
Ish~

This will be a damn random post.
Full of random stuff.
Cause I don't have proper photos for stuff I want to update yet.

So yea.
RANDOMNESS.
Don't say I didn't prep you.

DSC00619

Remember I said we were locked out the first time we went down the P24 parking?
That was how it looked like.

I just realised I have some VERY BLUR photos from P24.
And they all depict human backs.
No proper nice photo.
What? You want to see the atmosphere kan?

DSC00621

DSC00620_3

I know the quality is terrible.

Don't need to remind me of my regret of not bringing camera lar shish!

*glare glare*

DSC00618

See how ready am I to start my new semester????

I took this pic in Jusco's Toys Department looking for Xiannie's pressie.

Gosh!
So guai lui hor??
*giggle*

I had to go to a really YAWNZ replacement class on Saturday.
It's for ITC101 anyway.
IT for Businness lar.

She's a really nice lecturer.
As in she's not strict.
Don't mind us walking out of class. Don't bother bout attendance.
And DAMN PATIENT.

But she takes 10 minutes to explain ONE concept in THREE different ways.

*snores*

And what happens when eVie is sleepy and bored?
Nolar. Not cranky stage yet.

This:

DSC00623

SO CUTE KAN?!?!?!

Zomg~

I was drawing in front of my lecturer.
She walked past and ask "So this represents you?"

And I had a super paiseh smile.

But hey.
She didn't mind.
Nice kan?????


The next half of this post is dedicated to a very important friend.
And I hope she knows how important she is to me.

DSC04512
+My Poser cum Camwhore Partner+

Zomg.
I just recalled how I knew you. We were quarelling because/due to Tiong Khoon. How sweat. But doesn't matter. The bird bird brought us close together. Hee~ I remember how close we were in high school. ALWAYS "keng sam si". And the times we camwhored? COUNTLESS *grin*. With our "hiao" poses, we never failed to be by each other's side. Although time has proven to have made us distant for a while but guesses what? Our friendship prevailed! All it took was some talking again to find our connection and I promise this time I'll keep it. We have both literally seen each other grow and transit from phases so don't let anything bring you down alright? Nothing beats seeing you happy and you gotta remember no burden for me yar?
Being there for you is what I would love to do and it rocks when you really end up happy.
Shzen or Tiffany, I know you're always you. Mwahs~

Owh.
Shzennie.
You know the best pressie you gave me?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Friendship

Yes dear.
You gave me the gift of Friendship.
Doesn't mean that you didn't give me a birthday pressie means you're not close to my heart.
I already have your best gift!

Hee~!

Hope this brightens your day yar????

Anyone who bullies her is so going to get sit on by me.
And I will do what I say. So. GRR!!!

*grin*

*prances away*

No comments: