Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I have no voice now. DAMN!

ZOMG!!

So much to blog!

So much to do!

So little time!!!

And not to mention I'm supposed to start studying.
DAMN~

I need to blog about:

1) Xian's Steamboat
2) William's Outing
3) Monte's Outing
4) ***** Post (HEEEE!)

I shall start with the William's Outing.

on the...........owh gosh...*think think*
6 January!!
Yes yes. A day before Uni starts. Heee~

On 6th January, me and my bunch of high school mates:
Me, Steffie, Xiang, Yin and Chris went to Williams to makan dinner and do a lil catching up.
Hee!

And it's awesome.

Although I had to wait for people to come again.
Next time I shall come half an hour after the designated time. Don't worry.
It just means I'll be on time.
-_-''

William's was awesome.
Food's good as usual.
Just don't look at the surroundings too much or hear the "stories" people are bound to tell you about that place.

And the company made it better!

We shouldn't have sat in front of the TV though.
Xiang kept getting distracted. He sat right opposite the TV mar.
And like Stef would put it.
Xiang only speaks a lot when he's insulting someone.
Like the lil insult he hurled at Stef and her idea of sitting on Genting's Jumbo ride.
ROFL!!!

Funnylar!
And we kept talking about Uni.
Which obviously was not a good topic since Xiang was so not interested in it.
It was already very "chai leong" that he's the only guy lar har.

It didn't matter if some of us have not seen each other for ages.
Didn't matter if we had to wait for each other due to lateness.
Didn't matter how diverse and random our topics were.
Didn't matter what kinda mean insults and defenses were exchange.

One thing I'm sure is that...
Our friendship stayed.
It may not be exactly how it was last time, because like everything else, we changed with time.

Except that no matter how miniscule or drastic the change may be, our friendship still had it's familiar feeling.

And that is why I appreciate each and everyone of you so much.
I so did not say all that because I want you people to go "oooohh".."aaaahh".
I mean it.
eVie means it when she says who is important because she wants them to know that no matter what, we'll all remain friends
And I'll always appreciate everything we shared.

Owhkay.
I dowan you people to start saying I'm cheong hei.
Photos!
Mostly food lar.

DSC01869
+Xiang's Nasi Goreng Ketam+

DSC01870
+ eVie's Spaghetti Bolognese biasa +

DSC01871
+Stef's Mozarella Naan +

DSC01873
+Stef's Meatball's & Mash Potatoes+

If you realise, only 3 outta 5 of us ordered food.
Why?
Cause it was way enough to feed the 5 of us.
Yes.
Even with glutton eVie, the portions were large enough.

DSC01874
+Steffie, Yin & Chris +

DSC01875
+Xiang. The thorn among the roses for that night. ROFL!+

You know one person I would bring with me to Steamboats and Seafood dinners?
XIANG.

Why?
Not because he lengzai. How unfortunate.
But because he DOESN'T EAT prawns
YET he LOVES peeling them.

O.o
He admitted that himself

And everyone knows how much eVie loves eating prawns but is forever so lazy to peel them.

Xiang!!!!
Can I make you my prawn-peeling buddy?????
Pretty please?
HEE!

DSC01872
+Xiang's awesome hard work + art work. My reason to make him prawn peeling buddy. HEE!+

Yes. Yes.
It was a good night with good company and good food.
What more can a girl ask for in her life?
HEE!

DSC01877
+The only decent-people-looking-at-camera-pic for that night.+

Yinnie!
You've got us to back you up no matter what.
Just talk and we'll listen.
And please.
No SORRIES!





Moving on people!

Today was such a hectic day.

I had classes in the morning from 10am to 2pm.
Marketing is fun!
Not the lecturer. He's just abit weird which amuses me and makes me wanna giggle all the time.
Fun cause I've awesome classmates.
The Himbos, Joel, Yue Ying & Gang .....and SHZEN!!!! WHEE! Miss that sweetie lar~

But ITC101 (Internet for Business) wasn't that fun.
I only know Mun Keat and another guy whose name I'm not really sure. SORRY!
And my lecturer takes attendance for lectures!! Doesn't happen for Marketing kie?
JOH~
And the best part is I'm gonna continue taking this subject.
Not going to drop it.
Pray it's not one of my stupid decisions.
Sorry himbos. Don't miss me too much kie?
This will teach you to appreciate me. HEE!

After classes I had to rush to DJ to fetch my brother.
Then I got home, changed, had my lunch and then go Starbucks to meet Steffie.
Drank Java Chip Frap. FELT SO COLD!
See! It pays to be loyal. Should have ordered my Hot Choc. Cheaper, Warmer & Awesome-ER!
Stayed until about 4.50++, sent her home.

Rushed back home, wash up, changed and got ready for tonight's dinner.
Went out at 6pm to fetch younger siblings from school.
Rushed back home to make it to Centrepoint at 7.25 so that Sam could pick me up.

Was stuck in a damn bad jam on the way to BSC.
All because there was a 4-car-in-a-row accident. -_-''
And!
People were rubber necking. Double -_-''

Made it to Monte's in BSC safely.
MAKAN-ed!

DSC01905
+Sam, Melly, Chris and part of Ally +

DSC01906
+ Very blur picture of Ally, Juju & Ezra +

DSC01907
+Dinner rolls! Warm & Yummy! +

DSC01909
+Ally happily concentrating on eating her lamb shank+

DSC01910
+My tenderloin steak which Sam conveniently mistake the price. MALU! +

DSC01912
+Sammie's Cajun Chicken +

DSC01915
+Meet Daniel who came late. ROFL!+

You wanna know what happens when you go out makan with a huge group of friends?

DSC01919
+The bill checking issue+

DSC01920
+And then more people joined!+

I think the waitress was this close to being annoyed at us for taking so long.

Sorry peeps!
Couldn't join you for Baskin Robbins.
Next time kie?
It's great that we all HMC-ians could meet up again.
Haven't been talking in ages!
People like Sammie complain me and Ally talk non-stop.
-_-''



That sums up my busy day.
YAWNZ!

No comments: