Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Replacement classes!! GRR!

I am suppose to be studying!

And my darn Marketing assignment!

Owh no owh no.

The procrastinator eVie is about to strike again!

*dies*

I wanna go shopping!
-_-''

Tomoro holiday.
Got bloody replacement class.
Better not clash with my shopping.
ISH!
Grrrrrr~~

I had an interesting class on Biopsychology today.

We were learning about the our nervous system and came to the topic on Sympathetic and Parasympathetic System on our bodily reactions.

We were shown a table of body parts and the reaction when either system takes place.

All the guys eyes and attention on body part no. 7.

You wanna guess what isit?

Yeap. You probably got your first guess right.
The penis.

And because in the Parasympathetic phase, our body is supposed to be relaxed but the reaction of the penis is an erection.
In the Sympathetic phase, our body is pumped up and awake and the reaction of the penis is an ejaculation.

I'm not being horny here mind you.
It's just biology.

But these guys.
ZOMG~
Damn curious and started asking why. Like you can totally see their amazed, amused, wondering, why-why-why expression on their faces.
Very the cute I would say.

Yet none of them have balls to ask Dr.Hera why.
And worst?

They ask ME to ask.
Reason being they malu. -_-''

SO I DUNIT MALU ISIT?

Why do I put up with these people huh? Treat me like Ah Sam oni.
*complaincomplain whinewhine rant merajuk*

And the whole situation is just part of what I receive daily.
Yes.
I have a daily dose of gek-sei-wanna-kill-myself guy talk.

You really don't want to know what they associate the medial part of the body with.
Really
.

But then again.
What can I expect?
When things like this happen:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DSC00624
+Khoi Yit and Terence kamching kamching+

Owh gosh.
3 years of uni is gonna be a heck of fun.

ROFL!

No comments: