Friday, January 11, 2008

Pressies and A's!!!

Whoopz~
Ter-clicked "ENTER".
*grin*

I got an A for LLS101!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*prances around*

YAY!!!
The stress paid off!

Now.
Back to my pressies.
Yes.
I did receive very different pressies for my 18th birthday.
And this post is dedicated to those who were thoughtful in trying to get choosy me a pressie.
HEE!

I shall do the let-photos-speak-a-1000-words-thing.

DSC00569
+My Muffin+

She got me:

DSC01866

DSC01865

There's the cute Miaow Miaow holding a Heart, Strawberry Chocolate from Japan, Pink Notepad and my favourite...
A Friendship Bracelet engraved with my name.
And she has a matching one!
Cuteeeee~!

Owhkay.
So those aren't really exactly for my Birthday.
But poo~
Who cares!!
I mean. She gives me pressies even when's not my Birthday.
Du-uhlar it's sweet enough!

DSC01835
+My Prince-cess+

Now. What did this guy give me? He wouldn't even look at my camera. Nolar. It's a candid pic. ROFL!

DSC01660

DSC01661

DSC01662

DSC01663

DSC01664

There.
It shows how much he loves me.
All his love for me can be contained in a box. In a small box.
But it's sweet. Those hearts and stars are really sweets btw.
I tak sampai hati want to eat any of those sweets.
So I'm keeping it in my cupboard and praying ants don't start stealing that lil love from me.
ROFL!!!!!

DSC01756(edited)
+My Hunnie+

I purposely got a weird picture of her.
But so adorable kan???
*GRINS*

DSC01867

DSC01868

AWWWHHH!!
Look at the cute Anklet...and the even cuter 4 leaf clover card!
Hee~
I thought the 4 leaf clover is to bring luck to me but my Hunnie says it's because finding a friend like me is a lucky as being able to find a 4 leaf clover.
AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWHHHH!!!
*sniffles*

ZOMG!
I don't have a photo of you Sammie!!
Damn~
Actually got..but Flickr don't let me retrieve it. Jeez~

Nevermind.
He has erm...2 eyes, 1 nose and 1 mouth.
And he's taken.
Perfectly normal looking I assure you.

*IMAGINE SAM'S PHOTO HERE*
+My Half-Girl Bestie+

DSC01922

DSC01925

DSC01924

DSC01926

DSC01927

ZOMG!
When I saw it I was O.o
It's a music box.
Cannot remember the title of the box's song.
But I so tak sampai hati use it kie. Yet I'm using it and keeping it very carefully in my top cupboard.
And the journey to look for it almost brought tears through my eyes.
I'm so touched!
*grins*
Come ask me and I might tell you the lil sweet story. Heee!

DSC04499 (edited)
+Xiannie Sweetie+

DSC01863

DSC01864

CUTE!!!
And it's PINK!!!
See the lil bear over there???
AWWWHH~~



You know what?
I just realise this post sounds like I'm bragging about my birthday pressies.
-_-''

Nevermind.
I'm an immature 18 year old anyway.
WHEEEEE~!


Owhkie.
Everything starting from this part is going to be touchy-feely, goosey-bumpy and lovey-dovey what not.
Most importantly, it's SINCERE.
You can shoo off and not read.
I DON'T CARE.
WHOOT!

DSC01850-1

Years of friendship brought us to where we are now. We've been through all kinds of situations back in those dramarama high school days. But nevertheless, it brought us to where we are today.
The funniest thing about us is that so many similar if not identical situations happen to us at the same time! And even if those situations were not exactly heart-friendly, it did help us bond even more. So I can't say I wish a lot of that didn't happen.
I'm so thankful to have a Muffin/Sister/every-other-name-we-have-for-each-other-but-I-can't-remember like you. Most of all, I'm glad you're my friend.
Honestly, being miles away from you doesn't make it very enjoyable at times. Given that Streamyx is totally jealous about our relationships and chooses the best times to "potong" us. But I'm sure after all we've been through, we're still going to be the strongest besties in years to come.
We better be! Remember we need to shop for our kiddos and backstab our hubbies??!?! HEE!!
And I'm always always here for you, in times of rants and laughter
.

DSC01823(edited)

You meanie! Forget me ddi or not? I have no idea when you're going to read this or if you're ever going to read this knwoing how busy you are lar. But I'll still say what I want to say, if you missed it, neh neh neh neh boo boo. HEE! My everlasting tissue paper who promises to wipe all my tears if it ever falls. Doesn't make any sense when I promise never to cry in front of you. ROFL!
It amuses me how much we've been through all these years and becoming the besties we are now. We may be busy at times, and have no time to "find" each other which probably leads you to forgetting me, have so many differences we argue our heads off, crap so much we probably annoy each other BUT it won't change what we have.
I wouldn't want this kor-mui, sanitary pad-tissue paper, besties relationship to ever die. Doesn't matter how much everything else changes, I hope this friendship never changes.
This silly little princess will always be by your side when you need her to..aight?


P1080497(edited)

Aijoh! My hunnie arh~
I am still till this day amused at how quick and perfect we clicked in such a short period of time.
And the sweet memories I always have with you.
And also how secure I feel everytime I know you would stand up for this lil Girlie.
I can't say it has been years and years of friendship between us, but it does feel so doesn't it? We shall just start making more and more years of this friendship all right?
Lately we've both been busy with our own stuff. But we always have each other's back kan? The amount of stories we can share with each other can last hours to the end!
I'm glad that when I don't have a lot of other things, I still have you.
Therefore, I pledge my promise to you Hunnie to always answer your midnight calls and always stay where you need me.


evie bday 4(edited)

Whine rant cry whimper merajuk geram.
Yea. I could always count on you knowing you will never walk out on me. Gosh! The number of times you almost made my tears drop! Shish man~
I'm so glad you're half a girl. Makes us all the closer. The amount of hours we can spend at Starbucks should go in the Guinness Book of Records. We will never let anything break our friendship alright? And even in years to come, our hours crapping with nonsenic philosophies will never decrease.
We may not be in contact that often anymore but you should know that eVie's always in reach whenever you need her kie?
And I thank you for your promise to never lie to me.

DSC01075(edited)

We've been through damn a lot in high school. We have had periods of being close and periods of feeling distant. But no matter what, we have managed to keep this friendship and that's how it will remain for years to come.
From arguments to advices, the different flavours of our friendship made it ever more unique than ever. I'm glad I have a lil sister like you and even happier you choose me to lean on. It doesn't burden me but it lets me know that there is a reason for me to be here.
So quit worrying about burdening me what not, I always promise to try and be there for you and that is a promise I'm going to keep
.



THERE!
Made you all warm and fuzzy inside kan?

Owh.
Btw, I do thank all those who kindly too the effort to wish me on my birthday.
Really, it's the thoughts that count.
And I do not mean that only when you give me something material then only I will think more about you.
But fact remains fact that in some ways, I have to show at least a lil more appreciation for these people even when I appreciate everyone else.

I hope that this would clear any misconception that I'm materialistic to the extend of compromising friendship.
I'm not.

But you can always choose to not believe me.
*grin*

Still.
A big big thanks and hugs to EVERYONE who remembered this lil grown up girl's birthday!
HEEEE!

No comments: